VIII

CHAPTER EIGHT!"Don't hangout with her

CHAPTER EIGHT!
"Don't hangout with her."

"Sound check!"

"Sound check!"

"Can I hear some of the drums?" The stage director asked, and Connie played for a second. "Bass," then Jean played, "And now some Guitar?" Then Sasha played a quick riff. "Alright, everything sounds good."

You and Sasha smiled, holding each others hands. "I'm so excited," she said. "I can't believe we're preforming on the same stage that The Rolling Stones preformed on."

Your eyes widened, "You're right!" You and Sasha both began humming the song 'Paint it Black,' making the boys roll their eyes.

"You two always do that," Jean laughed. "Guns N' Roses,"

And you and Sasha both began singing 'Sweet Child O' Mine' instinctively, and you all started laughing. "We can't help it," Sasha giggled. "Is the buffet still going? Can I grab something before we start?"

"Sasha we have like ten minutes, no," Jean sighed.

"Please! Just, a piece of bread!"

"We're having dinner tonight anyways," you chimed. "Go gargle more saltwater or something. Wait, seriously, go do that, I don't think you did before rehearsal earlier."

She gave you a thumbs up before sprinting off, "Connie, go with her please," Jean sighed. "Make sure she comes straight back."

        You and Jean made eye contact, and you smiled softly. "Stop stressing, you always do this right before shows."

         "I just don't want anything to go wrong."

        You rolled your eyes, "If you don't chill out, Jean. Just have fun, stupid."

"Yeah, Y/N, I know," he waved his hand. "You remember the setlist, right?"