AM 1

(Plot by KARENWILLOUGHBY3 💜)

"Jiminie! You'll be 20 tomorrow, and you still haven't found your mate?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"Yup, I guess... I just wanna have a submissive omega who I will take care of and pamper with love" Jimin says, sighing. Suddenly, someone walked to their locker and both looked up, frowning. Jeon Jungkook, the coldest omega you could meet. Alphas wants submissive omegas or betas, and he's so cold that some alphas doesn't even want to be mate with him. He didn't like affection, nor those lovey dovey things.
"What if you end up with him?" Taehyung whispers to Jimin.

"That's okay, I think I can change him? Or he can stay that way, but a bit... You know? Not that cold?" Jimin says, shrugging.
"Not gonna lie, he's pretty and he have a body that every omega in school would like, a perfect match for an alpha like you, the bad part is that he's cold" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook turns around, making the two alpha look away as he had the coldest stare that he gave them. They gulped and the omega walked away.
"Woah, we're alphas but he still managed to intimidate us" Taehyung says, chuckling nervously.
"Hmm... " Jimin says, smirking.

Jimin sighs, here he is again, in front of a birthday cake and waiting for a scent to hit his nose. A scent that would take him to his mate. He pouts but then the scent he had been waiting for, hits his nose. His eyes widened and he walked out of the house, following the scent. He walked and walked and he reached a lake, with the moon's light hitting the water which made it beautiful. He looks around, the scent is near. He gasps as he hears someone step on a twig. He looks back and he's met with purple eyes... And a white wolf...