AM 8

Jungkook reaches for him, looking at him with eyes filled with lust

"H-hyungie~" Jungkook says, licking his dry lips.
"Alpha~" He says and Jimin's hand slowly let go of his nose. He smirked until someone mind links him.
"Jimin! Grab a pill and put it on Jungkook's mouth! Faster before you lose control!" Taehyung mind links, he knew what's happening inside. Jimin told him that if he took a long time, something might be happening, so he told him to mind link him. Jimin snaps out of it, grabbing the pill bottle and sucking in a breath before he lightly grabs Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook looked at him, grabbing his neck to try and kiss him.

Jungkook opens his mouth and Jimin took it as a chance to put the pill. Jungkook smiles, swallowing the pill as Jimin gave him water. Jimin starts to breathe again as the strong scent disappears. He looks back at Jungkook, who giggled.
"I'm sorry" Jungkook says, looking down.
"There's nothing to be sorry, Kookie... You couldn't control it, it's the same with me with my rut" Jimin says, chuckling. Taehyung then walks in, sighing in relief.
"I was worried you guys are doing it" Taehyung says, making the two blush.
"Shut up" Jimin says, rolling his eyes. Jungkook ends up covering himself with the duvet, while Taehyung laughs.

"Jimin hyung? I'm here? I brought you some food, Taehyungie told me that you're sick!" Jungkook says as he knocked on Jimin's door. His legs felt like jelly as a strong scent hits his nose. He was about to fall when someone held him by the waist. He looks back and is met with a new face.
"Who are you?" Jungkook asks, breathing heavily.
"I'm Jimin's brother, Jihyun" The guy says and Jungkook groaned.

"Are you okay? I'm pretty sure my brother's in rut"