AM 17

After that day, Jungkook is now trained by Hoseok on how to use his powers properly and with school, he's not doing so good

After that day, Jungkook is now trained by Hoseok on how to use his powers properly and with school, he's not doing so good. Jimin is always there whenever he have his training, so that he can make sure Jungkook is safe and that nothing bad happens.

"Hyung! Can we take a break?!" Jungkook says, huffing as Hoseok told him to focus on his breathing and he would be able to control his powers. But because of all of these, he got exhausted.
"No, Jungkook, we've only just been training for 5 minutes" Hoseok says, glaring. Jungkook pouts, looking at Jimin, who chuckles.
"Go on, baby... " Jimin says, covering his mouth. Jungkook blushes, biting his bottom lip. Hoseok looked at them, shaking his head.

"Aigoo~" He let out, chuckling.
"If you don't train then I'll make Jimin leave" Hoseok says, glaring.
"Okay, okay!" Jungkook says, huffing.

"I'm so exhausted" Jungkook says as he's on Jimin's back. The older walked as he carried him on his back.
"I know, but you need to do it" Jimin says as they arrived at the older's house. Jimin didn't want Jungkook to be alone, so he let the younger live here. Taehyung also makes sure that Jungkook's protected, because he became close with the younger.
"Hyungie... Can we take a bath? I feel icky" Jungkook tends to talk like this and Jimin loves him for it. Who would've known that the omega that is portrayed as cold in their school acts like this indoors.

"Okay, okay, Jungkook ah" Jimin says and put the younger down. Jungkook giggles and they walked to the bathroom. As Jimin makes the bath, Jungkook stared at him and gulped.
"Hyung...?" Jungkook asks and Jimin grabbed the soap, humming.
"Uhm... Well... " Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"What is it, Jungkook?" Jimin asks, turning around to the younger.

"Why did you call me baby?"