AM 14

Jungkook is nowhere to be found

Jungkook is nowhere to be found. His house? Nothing. The school? Nope. Library? Missing.[Hotel? Trivago... Sorry 😭🤚]. The two groaned, sitting down on a bench.
"Maybe try mindlinking him" Taehyung says, staring at Jimin. The older nodded and did so.

"Jungkook?"

"He's not answering" Jimin says, sighing.
"Wait... Jihyun must be behind this! We haven't seen him since the accident!" Taehyung says, gasping.

"Bingo"

Jimin looks back, seeing Jihyun, who's smirking at him. Jimin growls, using his speed and grabbed Jihyun by the neck.
"Sorry, Jimin... Seems like your mate is mine now" Jihyun says, even though he's being choked, he had audacity to smirk. Jimin let go of his neck, pulling his phone out and showing a photo. Jungkook, smiling as he showed his mark.
"What did you do to him?!" Jimin says and grabbed Jihyun by the neck again.
"Easy... Throughout these two days... I brainwashed him and marked him, now, he thinks I'm his mate and not you" Jihyun says, winking.

"Show me Jungkook" Jimin says, showing his red glowing eyes.
"Oh, sorry, but my baby is still resting because we had fun awhile ago and that means, I'll be having pups too" Jihyun says, smirking more.
"Shut the fuck up! Tell me where the fuck is my mate and I'll call mom about what you've done" Jimin says. Jihyun stared at him, his smirk falling.
"I... I don't know where Jungkook is okay? I'm just messing with you! I don't know, I actually went to mom... Please, Jimin, we're brothers, don't kill me" Jihyun says, shaking his head.

"I have him"

Another wolf mind linked Jimin, he looks around and sees a guy, very far from there very he disappear into the woods.
"Hey!" Jimin yelled, letting go of the now coughing Jihyun.

"You, go back to mom... I have told her everything you had done... Taehyung, let's go!"

 Taehyung, let's go!"