AM 6

"You didn't need to do that, you know?" Jungkook says, giggling as they walked outside

"Why? Can't I protect my omega?" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Hmm, but I can protect myself, hyungie" Jungkook says, bopping Jimin's nose.
"Okay, okay, I'll still protect you though" Jimin says, pinching Jungkook's cheek.

"Maybe Jimin can change that omega"

"Yeah, we can see him submissive! Then we'll take him from Jimin"

"I wanna see the omega whimpering and whining under me"

"What the fuc-" Jimin cuts himself off as Jungkook held him back. He looks back at the younger, who shook his head and calmed him down.
"Let's just go to class" Jungkook says. Jimin sighs, nodding.

"People should know that not every omega needs to be submissive" Jimin says, huffing.
"Like you weren't asking for a submissive omega before" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes as he ate his sandwich.
"Eh! But that was before, I'm okay with having you as my mate~" Jimin says, winking. Jungkook rolls his eyes, chuckling.
"Tae!" Jimin says as he sees Taehyung, walking to them with his cheeks full of food.
"Where the fuck were you?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Well, I was eating" Taehyung says, swallowing his food. Jimin rolls his eyes and Taehyung sits down.
"You look cute by the way" Taehyung says, referring to Jungkook, who's cheeks are full of food.

"Stop flirting with my omega" Jimin says, groaning.
"I am not" Taehyung says, scoffing.
"Jungkook, look at your jealous alpha" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. Jungkook chuckles, swallowing his sandwich with his banana milk.
"There's no need to be so jealous, hyungie... I'm all yours~" Jungkook says, winking. Jimin blushes a little, slapping Taehyung, who gasped.
"Jungkook! Your alpha!" Taehyung says, huffing. Jungkook giggles, blowing a kiss towards Jimin, who again blushes more and hit Taehyung again.

"I've become a punching bag"