AM 15

As Taehyung and Jimin ran after the alpha they had seen, they're met with a big cabin in the woods

As Taehyung and Jimin ran after the alpha they had seen, they're met with a big cabin in the woods. They exchanged looks before nodding at each other. They separated ways and looked around the cabin. Jimin gasps as he sees something. Jungkook. Jungkook, passed out on a bed.
"Jungkook!" Jimin yelled, about to run but he was pushed back by some kind of force. He frowns and finally saw the purple colored, shield like force.
"Well, well, well, seems like two alphas are brave enough to come to my cabin" He hears and sees Taehyung, being held by an alpha, while another alpha walked to him.

"Let my omega go" Jimin says, growling as he stared at the guy with red glowing eyes.
"Oh, no, no, this omega is what I need for me to become powerful. Your omega is powerful, alpha" The alpha says, laughing evilly.
"So, I need him..." The alpha says, smirking.
"Why isn't he waking up?!" Jimin says as he tried everything to wake Jungkook up.
"I put him on a spell, don't worry... He'll wake up in a few" The guy says before showing his canines to Jimin.

"What will you do to my omega?" Jimin says, also showing his canine.
"Oh, you know? Your mate is a white omega, a very powerful one at that. Now, if I kill him, I'll have his powers" The guy says, laughing. Both Taehyung and Jimin growled, wanting to just kill the alphas.
"J-Jimin... " Jimin hears. He looks back and sees Jungkook, he looked distraught. But he had his eyes closed.
"Oh, I lied... I put your mate in a spell, and he'll have horrible nightmares and he can't wake up from it" The guy says, Jimin growls, about to attack but stopped.

"Ah-uh... One wrong move, I'll kill him"

 One wrong move, I'll kill him"