AM 10

A few weeks later

A few weeks later...

A few weeks and Jihyun is still living with Jimin. He told Jimin that his mother wanted them to get close, but he was lying, all he wanted to do is see his brother's 'mate'. But a rule in their world is that if a wolf is not claimed yet, there could be a chance that another wolf can claim them. And since the two aren't mated yet, he's taking this as a chance to take Jungkook. He wanted the omega to himself, even if it causes his brother to be mad at him.

Jungkook smiles awkwardly as he's met with Jihyun. He had decided to visit Jimin, to surprise him. Turns out, he's not here and is out, and now he have to deal with Jihyun.
"What brings you here?" Jihyun asks, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's shoulder.
"I wanted to visit" He didn't want to hurt Jihyun's feelings, so he said that he just wanted to visit.
"Ohh~" Jihyun says, chuckling. They sat down at the couch, Jihyun standing back up.
"I'll go get us some snacks and drinks" He says and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook sighs in relief as he got out of the house. It was so awkward being alone with Jihyun. He kept flirting with him and all he could do is laugh and give nods. He texted Jimin, telling him that he stole one of his hoodies and visited. Of course Jimin was okay with it, he's his mate afterall.

Jungkook breathes heavily, he had forgotten to take his suppressants, now he's waking down the street and all he wanted to do is just run. Suddenly, he felt an arm wrap around his waist. He looks up and sees Jihyun, who looked at him in worry.
"You okay?" Jihyun asks, frowning. Jungkook nods, putting a hand over his lower abdomen. He could hear Jihyun growl at the alphas that tried to get close.

"Al-alpha~"