8.

↑Simon↑

Simon's POV

Simon's POV

The brightness of the sun stung my eyes as i opened them slowly. I noticed there was something on my lap. I looked down to see Rowan sleeping peacefully. She's beautiful... I sat there for a while longer until i felt Rowan move. She slowly opened her eyes. Once her eyes were completely opened she looked around at her surroundings.

"Did we fall asleep in the garden?" She questioned.

"Yea, i'm surprise no one came looking for us," i said. She sat up slowly.

"We should probably go," she started. I got up, and took her hand in mine, and we quickly walked back to the house. Once i got up to my front porch i knocked lightly. After waiting a while Evangeline finally opened the door.

"Thanks," i muttered. Rowan followed behind me. Once i got to the family room i see Dad and my brothers and sisters sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"I guess your mum went home," i said.

"Oh, ok well i'm just gonna go back so mum doesn't worry about me," she said. Once she was gone i just sat on the floor waiting for my family to wake up. After a couple of minutes i heard Eric start to get up.

He looked around slowly until his eyes fixed themselves on me, then he smirked, "so where were you and Rowan last night?"

I blushed, "we fell asleep while looking at the stars," i mumbled. Eric and i begun having a small conversation until finally everyone woke up except for dad.

Eric looked over at our father, "we should prank him."

"Yea," Chrissy agreed.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Tora mumbled.

"Oh stop being such a goody two shoes," i mumbled.

"We should pie his face," Seb said.

"That's perfect!" Lily whispered, being careful not to wake father up.

Eric ran to the pantry to get a pie. He came back in a couple seconds.

"Alright," i started, "who wants to pie him?" I asked.

I looked around at my siblings, but none of them volunteered. "Alright fine i'll pie him."

I walked up slowly to father, i looked at my siblings again, and they were nodding at me to continue. I quickly smashed the pie into his face, and he jolted up from his peaceful slumber.

"SIMON!" He screamed.

I ran upstairs and everyone else followed. Luckily dad wasn't following us. I looked down the steps to see Evangeline trying to get pie off his face.

"I swear i need a new nanny," daddy said frustrated. "I need someone that will discipline my children!"

Evangeline said, "but there are no longer any nannies at the agency."