11.

↑Nanny McPhee↑

Rowan's POV

I stood there looking at the mysterious lady. She just stared at me with a poker face.

"Uh, hello?" I greeted more like a question.

She still stared at me until she began speaking again, "hello, and who might you be?" She asked.

"I'm Rowan," i introduced.

"Hello, Rowan, i'm nanny McPhee the Brown's new nanny."

"It's very nice to meet you," i said politely. "Well i better get going now," i announced. "Bye guys," i waved at them, then, i was out the door.

Simon's POV

After Lily ran over to Rowan's house, i told my siblings that we were gonna mess with the cook. We walked down to the kitchen, and hid behind a counter. Eric winded the toy mouse, and it went towards the cook. Once, the cook saw the mouse she screamed, and ran out the kitchen. We ran out from behind the counter, and began messing up the kitchen. Eric was working on his 'bomb.' Chrissy was throwing things into the pot, that i was stirring. Seb and Chrissy were messing with stuff, and Tora was just sitting there. We continued doing whatever, but then a lady walked in. She was wearing all black, and she had a horrific face. The mysterious lady scanned at the room. She pulled out her staff, or whatever it was, and banged it on the ground. Suddenly it was as if everything moved in slow motion, and them we all started doing things uncontrollably fast.

"What's going on?!" Tora yelled.

"I don't know, but I can't stop!" Chrissy hollered back.

Everything was in chaos. "It must be magic!" Eric shouted.

We all looked over at the lady.

"Who are you, and what did you do, make it stop!" Seb yelled.

"Say please," the creepy lady said calmly.

"Please!" We all yelled.

Then the lady banged her staff back on the floor, and everything was clean in the kitchen, like how it was when we first got here.

"Now, i want you to go to sleep," the lady replied.

I didn't want to, but it was as if something was controlling me. My siblings, and i walked up the stairs quietly. Just then Rowan walks into our house, and stares at the lady.

"Uh, hello?" Rowan greeted.

"Hello, and who might you be?" The lady asked.

"I'm Rowan."

"Hello Rowan, i'm Nanny McPhee, and i'm the Brown's new nanny."

I stared at 'Nanny McPhee' in utter disbelief. I thought we got rid of every nanny. Where did she come from? I walked into our bedroom.

"That's lady is our new nanny," i muttered.

"I thought we got rid of all of them," Eric said.

"What did you suppose she did that made us move uncontrollably fast?" Chrissy asked.

"I have no idea, but we better be careful," i answered. Then, we all dosed off to sleep.

Taylor's POV😮

I was still angry at Simon for saying those things, but i was mostly angry at Rowan. What made her so special?! I was gonna make him and her pay for those mean words. I got the perfect plan too. I will do it tonight, and they'll know to not mess with me. Blake is going to help too.

Next day

Rowan's POV

Today i was having class with Mrs. Todd again. I got up, and brushed my teeth, and changed into a yellow dress. I went downstairs, and surprisingly Mrs. Todd was already in the family room having tea with mother.

"Good morning mother and Mrs. Todd," i greeted.

"Good morning honey," mother answered.

"Good morning Rowan," Mrs. Todd exclaimed. We walked to the dining room table, and began our lesson. Once an hour had passed, and class was over, i walked over to the Brown's house. I wonder if they were busy. If they weren't busy, i wanted to go to the gardens with Simon. I knocked on the door, and instantly Simon opened the door. Almost as if he was waiting at the door for me. I giggled.

"What's so funny?" he asked cluelessly.

"Were you waiting at the door for me?" I asked.

Instantly his faces turned into a crimson red color. He stuttered, "uhhh... no."

I giggled again, "well, are you ready to go to the garden?" I asked.

He nodded. I grabbed his hands, and he intertwined our fingers. I blushed immediately, but covered my face with my hair. We walked together to the gardens. Once, i opened the gate doors, with my free hand, i gasped at the sight. The garden... it was ruined.

I want to thank y'all for 2k reads, and 80+ votes

I want to thank y'all for 2k reads, and 80+ votes. It means a lot!