♥︎Something I Must Say♥︎

IMPORTANTQuestion: Do you guys want to know my social media and who I  am?? If you do just direct message me and ask because I love making new friends! Don't be shy!

IMPORTANT
Question: Do you guys want to know my social media and who I am?? If you do just direct message me and ask because I love making new friends! Don't be shy!

Anyway back to the real topic here:

I know I haven't wrote anything in ages, and probably no one is gonna see this, but after the past few months, i've been feeling really guilty about something. And you might think bad of me, and you might think i'm weird, but i just really need to get this off my chest. I think that all of you guys deserve to know this.

The truth is..... my name isn't aly, (for current readers from January 2017, my username use to be im__aly) and i've been writing under another name. I honestly had no idea what was going through my mind a year ago, but i just felt the need to write under a fake name. And i'm truly sorry for lying to all of you. I feel so guilty. And if you think bad of me or think i'm weird for doing this, i'm okay with it, because i've been lying to all of you guys this whole time. I'm not exposing my name because i'm trying to keep that a secret, but i go by my initials, SC.  And once again, i'm sorry for lying.
I love you guys and i want to thank all of you for the support! ♡ (Blue_Cities is my second account (the account Blue_Cities  use to be named CoolStories0517))