Foreword & Aesthetic

This is a new dark romance novel with elements of horror and thriller.

If you're sensitive to violence and strong language, this is Not the book for you.

 This book will be similar to some of my previous thriller romance works but this time I'm taking a notch up on the darkness. Reading this story will be something like going for a haunted ride in an amusement park.

Story is intended for Mature Readers Only! It has a heavy sadomasochism theme. (If you don't know what that is google is your friend)

This book does NOT glorify abuse but readers are requested to keep an open mind. Contains an anti-hero, abuse, mind games and elements of bdsm. 

If you're here just to plagiarize, hate or troll, here's the door 🚪

All my lovely readers, if you're here to stay, bring your popcorn and Enjoy the dark ride.

* * *

DANGEROUS GAMES

S U M M A R Y

Robin Reyes is the embodiment of a good girl. She's followed every rule and played the part. Keeping her real feelings in check and putting on a facade for everybody is not easy.

What happens when Robin comes across a thread on the Dark Web that wants a Captive who is willing to be hunted, bound and trapped of their own free will? As a thrill seeker, it's an opportunity that Robin can't pass.

Some sick deranged man wants to play dangerous games and Robin is a willing participant. Who exactly is this man? Will he let her go after the games are over?

* * *

COPYRIGHT

All rights reserved. Including the rights to reproduce this book or the portions thereof, in any form. No part of this text may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the author.

Copyright © 2022 KittyKash92