Chapter 7

ROBIN

I lay beneath a man the size of a beast and that's when I started to really question all my life decisions. If my ex hadn't died, if I wasn't so fucking depressed, would I be putting myself in this situation willingly?

Maybe not, or maybe I would have. Could I blame Julian for my perverse sexual tastes?

I took shaky breaths as Gage reached for the towel wrapped around my body and yanked it off, tossing it onto the floor.

I was now completely naked in front of a stranger.

A possible sex offender.

Or a serial killer.

You reap what you sow, Robin. Deal with it.

He stared at my naked form, his gaze unwavering. Not knowing what he was thinking, not knowing what he exactly looked like, made everything much worse.

"I'm sorry," I tried, "I didn't mean to pull the nail-cutter on you."

"Well, you should have thought a hundred times before doing it."

"I said I'm sorry." I pleaded.

"Too late." He declared, reaching towards the left side of the bed and pulling something that I couldn't see.

It was a rope that he used to tie my hands with. The bed had ropes that I hadn't noticed before. Both my wrists were tied on either side of the bed with my legs spread wide.

I pulled at the ropes but they were secured, making it hard for me to get out of. If that wasn't bad enough, he crawled at the foot of the bed and tied my legs too leaving me eagle spread and bare.

I was going to be raped, and then eventually killed.

I watched him strip. He reached for the hem of his t-shirt and discarded it flashing me a set of abs and smooth bronze skin which might have turned me on if the situation was different but he was two-hundred pounds of muscle and all man while I looked like a raggedy doll that could die with a snap.

My heart jumped into a frenzy of panic when I saw the massive tent in his jeans. As if reading my mind, he unzipped and tossed away the revolting fabric.

I pulled at the ropes violently but he'd made sure they were tight enough to bite into my skin if I tried to get away.

"Please..."

He reached for his boxers and peeled them off freeing his thick hard cock. My eyes glazed over. There was no way he was going to fit that thing into me.

"You want this, don't you, you dirty little whore?" His words were supposed to shame me but the fucked-up part of me was turned on.

He climbed on top of the bed. I watched him from my vantage point, kneeling bare in front of me. He ran his fingers through his dark wild curls. I always thought they were raven black but I could be wrong, they looked chocolate brown.

He cupped my pussy and a teasing smile tugged his lips, "Look at you, trying to break free but dripping wet. Make no mistake, you're not having any fun right now. The fun part is mine, you're going to be punished for being fucking stupid."

I sniffled, "Will you let me go?"

"Let you go?" He cackled loudly, "The only way you're getting out of here is if you try to escape but let's be a little realistic, that's never going to happen because if you try, Snowflake, you'll suffer. I don't take kindly to pets who refuse to be trained." He chuckled, "You know what happens if a pet escapes?"