Chapter 2

ROBIN

RaisedByWolves90: Did you just piss your pants?

NotADamsel10: Oooooh how did you know?

NotADamsel10: You're not a psychic, are you?

RaisedByWolves90: That's for me to know and for you to find out 😉

NotADamsel10: Ha, you're so fucking conceited. I'm not scared because I'm only here for the thrill.

RaisedByWolves90: Tough women are my type. You haven't left this chat which tells me you're still interested in playing.

NotADamsel10: I'm intrigued. Just a heads up to you too, I'm not a sensitive cry-baby.

RaisedByWolves90: Hmm, I like a fierce lady.

RaisedByWolves90: Make no mistake, this will be like any real kidnapping but we both know that it's a game. I will catch you, bind you and gag you. I won't use torture devices.

NotADamsel10: Okay.

NotADamsel10: but wait, are we going to have sex?

RaisedByWolves90: Yes but not if you don't want to.

NotADamsel10: I would like to see what you look like first.

RaisedByWolves90: You're going to make decisions based on how I look? How shallow...

RaisedByWolves90: JK 😛

NotADamsel10: I'm not picky about looks, I just want to make sure you're not an old man with yellow teeth. For all I know, you could be just that.

RaisedByWolves90: I'm opposed to seeing each other because that takes the fun out of the game, but for you, I'm ready to bend some rules. I'll figure something out.

RaisedByWolves90: We also need to do STD tests. I'll get them done tomorrow and send you my reports ASAP. You can send me yours.

NotADamdel90: okay. Anything else I should know?

RaisedByWolves90: Do you have a YouChat ID?

NotADamsel90: Yes, my user ID is the same.

We shared our YouChat IDs and shifted our chat from the dark web forum to a private messenger. It was much better this way since there was no threat of hackers.

NotADamsel10: Tell me more about this game.

RaisedByWolves90: I'll send you the list of rules and a waiver for you to sign.

NotADamsel10: A waiver?

RaisedByWolves90: Definition of a waiver- A waiver is a legally binding provision where either party in a contract agrees to voluntarily forfeit a claim without the other party being liable.

RaisedByWolves90: That's what Google told me.

NotADamsel10: I know what a waiver means! So I'm signing my life over to you.

RaisedByWolves90: It's just for my safety. You're a stranger and after the games are over, you could use this against me. I don't want to go to prison for something that's been agreed upon by two consenting adults.