Chapter 1

ROBIN

RaisedByWolves90: First, I have to ask you. What's your age?

NotADamsel10: I'm 25. Wbu?

RaisedByWolves90: Fair enough. I'm 30.

NotADamsel10: Cool.

NotADamsel10: Not to be rude or anything but what if you're a serial killer and this is just your ploy to pull unsuspecting victims to their ultimate death?

RaisedByWolves90 is typing...

RaisedByWolves90: If I wanted to kill someone, I wouldn't broadcast it on the internet and risk getting caught by the authorities. I'd just go for the kill 🔪😊 and hide the body but...

NotADamsel10: But?

RaisedByWolves90: I don't get off on murder or blood so there you have it. I'm only looking for a serious playmate who can roleplay with me as a captive.

NotADamsel10: If you're into rape and if you have some other weird fetishes like calling me 'mommy' or asking me to piss on you, I'm out.

RaisedByWolves90: I don't get off on rape, or someone's piss, that's a turn-off for me and no, I won't call you mommy lol. Don't worry.

NotADamsel1o: Fine.

NotADamsel10: Have you done this before?

RaisedByWolves90: Do you mean have I roleplayed as a captor with someone?

NotADamsel10: Yes. Didn't you try it with a girlfriend?

RaisedByWolves90: Nope.

NotADamsel10: Why not?

RaisedByWolves90: I don't think this is something that everyone would be comfortable with. It's one of my darkest secrets and desires. We're all allowed to have one, right? I mean, why are you on this dark web forum? Why are we even having this conversation? It's only because deep down you've wanted something different too...otherwise, you wouldn't be here 😊

I hated how a complete stranger; a weirdo to boot was trying to dissect my mentality from miles away through a goddamn computer screen and in some ways he was right. I think the things in my past had made me want things that I never should.

I mean I'm talking to a guy who's asking permission for kidnapping in the name of roleplaying. This could go to shit before I had time to scream bloody murder. I could end up getting assaulted or killed. How could I trust that this man was telling me the truth?

NotADamsel10: Isn't this a crime though?

RaisedByWolves90 is typing...

RaisedByWolves90: I bet it is but it's between two consenting adults. It's not like I'm kidnapping someone against their will. Whoever is going to be my playmate is going to have a good time 😊

NotADamsel10: Can you please stop with those smiley emojis? They are creeping me out.

RaisedByWolves90: You mean this? 😊😊😊😊

Okay...this guy was a smartass.

RaisedByWolves90: Would you rather I used this instead? 🍆🍑

NotADamsel10: Not if you're a snotty 12 or a 13-year-old brat who doesn't have anything better to do. How do I know you're an adult?

RaisedByWolves90: Well, I am a 30-year-old man. You've gotta take my word for it.