Chapter 3

ROBIN

NotADamsel10: Be honest with me.

RaisedByWolves90: Oookay...

NotADamsel10: Were you stalking me last night?

RaisedByWolves90: Whoa! That's a pretty serious allegation.

NotADamsel10: Don't try to act dumb.

RaisedByWolves90: I have no idea what you're talking about 🤔

NotADamsel10: The people I hate after liars are the ones who take me for a fool.

RaisedByWolves90: I never said you were a fool. A bit short-tempered maybe, but a fool you are not 🤭

NotADamsel10: I know it was you last night who bumped into me in the grocery store parking lot. I don't know how you got my location, but I'm sure it was you!

RaisedByWolves90 is typing 💬

RaisedByWolves90: How are you so goddamn sure?

NotADamsel10: I have read and heard of stories where people get into conversations with creepy strangers on the dark web and then get stalked or followed.

RaisedByWolves90: See, now you're offending me by calling me creepy.

NotADamsel10: Just admit it was you!

RaisedByWolves90 is typing 💬

RaisedByWolves90: okay, you got me 😬

NotADamsel10: WTF?!!!!

NotADamsel10: ARE U FUCKIN SERIOUS?!!!!

RaisedByWolves90: You just asked me to admit it.

RaisedByWolves90: Lose the shouty caps.

NotADamsel10: How did you know where I was? Did you freakin hack my computer?

RaisedByWolves90: You're stereotyping the dark web. Not everyone there are hackers, y'know.

NotADamsel10: Right, some of them are potential kidnappers, murderers, sadists, and masochists.

RaisedByWolves90: I don't need a lecture about a masochist from you.

NotADamsel10: Are you calling me a masochist?

RaisedByWolves90: I don't know anyone who is willing to be bound, tied, and gagged of their own free will without enjoying 1% of that pain.

NotADamsel10: You know what? This conversation is over.

I was fuming, mostly because this guy was not only able to read my mind but he was getting under my skin by continuously throwing darts on a bullseye. If he was right in front of me, I'd want to punch his face.

RaisedByWolves90: Hey wait! I didn't mean it like that.

RaisedByWolves90: If it makes you feel any better, I'm kind of a sadist. I'll admit.

NotADamsel10: 🙄

RaisedByWolves90: I like making people uncomfortable, I like watching them squirm under my stare and I love tormenting them.