Epilouge

I opened my eyes and saw my dead body in front of me. Jace was belt next to it his ear to its chest. I saw a tear trickle down and he sat up," her heart stopped beating, she's dead." He slammed his fists on either side of him. Then I realized that I had extended my arm and put it at his shoulder. He looked at me and said," I can't believe she is gone... Sophie."I wanted to pull back because he had called me Sophie. But I felt as if I were a puppet and couldn't move on my own will. Then it struck me, my soul is now inside Sophie. I saw what ever she saw and that was it, I could not move unless she moved. Now Sophie was hugging Jace and she had her face streaked with tears. And they kept rolling down and thus getting Jace's shirt wet. She pulled back because she heard someone clear their throat. She looked up and saw a boy in front of her, Jace already was standing up. Then abruptly he grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt. Then slammed him on the rock wall with brutal force. "You little bastard. How dare you stay back and show your dirty face!" Sophie was now standing up and walked to the boy and Jace. She was curious and confused. Sophie stopped until she was next to Jace and peered over his shoulder. The boy was covered in dirt and he was in some type of gear. I immediately recognized that it was Xavoir but Sophie didn't have a clue. "Jace who is this boy and why are you hurting him?" Jace kept his focus on him and said in a harsh voice," his name is Xavoir. And this lying coward betrayed us when we thought we could trust him." Sophie was still confused so I let her have my memories. I didn't know how I did it but now we shared the memories of Xavoir. Sophie gasped and fell to her knees. Jace immediately let go of Xavior and asked her if she felt okay. I let the memories sink in so that she new what we faced through my eyes. " I see, I know who he is...I see him through her eyes..." Jace looked confused but Xavior just nodded. Then he walked over to Sophie and try to help her but Jace snarled at him and Xavior kept his distance. He looked at Sophie and said," she still lives... but in you." Sophie stared at him in pure shock. Jace looked shocked but Xavoir kept going," she can be revived..." Jace now stood and demanded,"how?!" Xavoir said," its a slim chance but since your friend here is now alive if you Fire's soul back to her body than there is a chance to revive her." Jace and Sophie both looked confused but Xavoir already was heading out of the prison and in to the hall. They followed and I just saw every thing happen. The three of the went to the basement and Sophie was hooked up to the chair with a beam pointed at her and my dead body and my clock were at the other end of the beam. Xavoir was always really smart so he reversed the the beam to extract and then let out. Xavior started the machine and I felt the blistering pain that I felt when I was younger. Sophie and I screamed in pain as I slowly went to the darkness.

I opened my eyes and I saw the three of them hovering over me with concerned eyes. Jace just stared at me with a tear streaked face. I wanted to pull him into a kiss and thank them all for reviving me, like if I was born again, I had a re- birth. But instead I thank them with no emotion in my voice and my face neutral. I walked to the elevator and said," I don't know what Cole has planned for us but we need to find out."