Chapter 5

As she walked in the middle of nowhere, Blaze began to climb a mountain where everything was land of complete ash and loneliness. There was no one around which made her feel safe after everything that had happened.

(ok so this version is different, but bare with me. It's the only thing I could find XD. And I mean, if you don't like, just search up the real version plz. I had to change it for some obvious reasons.  It'll make my life easier. OG version of the fire version is linked above.)

the volcano glows red and no is to be seen
a nation of ash and cinders and it looks like I'm the queen
The flames keep roaring like the furnace that's inside
 Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried
Don't let them in don't let them see,
be the good girl you always have to be,
conceal don't feel, don't let them know,
well now they've know!
Let it burn, let it burn!
they're no longer my concern!
*Waves hand to form a stone statue of Knuckles the Echidna*
let it burn, let it burn!
Time to show the world it's my turn!
I don't care, what they're going to say!
Let the fire rage on.
Flames never seemed to bother me. *unclips cape*

It's funny how this inferno makes everything look bright
And the fear that once controlled me, set everything alight!
It's time to see what I can do,to test the limits and break through.
No right, no wrong, when it's only me!
So i'm free! *runs up fire crystal stairs*
Let it burn, let it burn!
See my fire across the sky!
Let it burn, let it burn!
Like a rocket I can fly!
I wont care, what they're going to say!
Let the fire rage on.

My power surges through the air and all around.
My soul's the engine that will burn my castle to this ground!

 And one move sparks ignition of my vengeful wrath!
 I'm never going back, the future's all I have!

Let it burn, let it burn!
 Raining ashes down above, Let it burn, let it burn!
Their precious girl is gone!

I don't care, what they're going to say!
Let the fire rage on.

Flames never seemed to bother me.

Blaze then shuts the doors of her fire crystal castle dramatically, enjoying the new home she now lived in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy had traveled some of the night and most of the day. She was still determined to find her sister. "BLAZE!" she shouted, trying to find her.

"Blaze!?" she shouted again, looking in every direction to try and find her. "Look, I'm really sorry! I was stupid and I didn't mean to make you burn just about everything in sight! It was my fault!" she shouted. "Of course, none of it would've happened if she had just told me about this..." Amy grumbled. Suddenly, a branch covered in ash and a weak flame fell in front of them, causing her horse to rear back, throwing Amy off his back. Panicked, the horse ran off, leaving Amy there alone in a pile of ash.

"No no no no no! Wait please!" she cried. After a huge sigh, Amy realized she was on her own as he disappeared for good. She got up and began the long walk.

After some time, she had made some distance from where she was dumped. Right as she was about to take another step, she lost her footing and fell forward. "AHH!" she yelled as she couldn't catch herself. Eventually, she came to an end and fell into a small shallow creek. Amy now stood up in the water, immediately trying to get out. It was hot and not the good kind of hot. She rushed out and dragged her dress out too. Overall she was fine, but the ends of her dress were burnt off. But she was fine and wasn't going to stop here.