Chapter 1

Thoughts: yeet
Speaking:"yeet"
Komi writing :*yeet*

_______________________________________

Communication aprehension

It's a condition where a person has problems communicating with other people. An important thing to remember is, just because a person has problems communicating, doesn't mean that person doesn't want to communicate with others.

-----------------

Itan private high school, it's a well-known advanced high school in the prefecture.

Inside the school, a guy with e/c eyes and h/c hair tied in a messy ponytail is putting his shoes inside his assigned locker and changing into school slippers.

Next to him is a shorter girl with an average cute face, black medium hair with some kind of white flower at the back of her head, doing the same action as the guy.

Y/N pov

"I can't believe we got accepted into this school, right? Y/N?"

Y/N:"Yeah, I guess. Although it wasn't that hard."

Me and hito-san have been good friends since middle school, especially since I live right next door to her. I look in her direction to see her gripping her hand with an expression that says "I will uphold my life rule: read the situation and make sure to stay away from trouble". The truth is she's a timid coward.

After closing her locker, we notice someone shoe next to us an I decide to greet them.

Y/N:"Oh, your shoe locker is next to ours, we must be from the same class. Nice to meet..." Finally looking up to see her face. "...you."
.
.
.
.
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!

The room suddenly goes silent, since neither me or hito-san can think of anything to say.

Suddenly, the face of the beautiful girl turns our way, and a dark aura screaming DOOM comes off of her.

Did i do something wrong? Did hito-san do something? Do i say something? WHAT DO I DO?

As if someone answered my call for help, she just walked away, silently.

What just happened?

I look towards hito-san to see her nervous face asking the same question. My eyes drift to the girls locker.

Y/N:"Komi-san, huh..."

Time skip

Y/N:"What's with that girl?

Hito-san:"No idea, but hey, it's not like some nobody's like us could get close to her or anything. Right?

Y/N:"Yeah, your right. Let's just get to class, an hope our life in school will be calm and peace..." We get to our seats while I'm talking and sit down. "...ful"

She sits beside her!

Hitohito's pov

She sits beside me!
.
.
.
.
.
In her first day at school, this girl has somehow rose to the status of the school's madonna.