Chapter 7

Y/n's pov

School finally ended, me and the girls were walking to our lockers to leave.

While walking Najimi was talking about random things that came to her mind.

Reaching our locker, I start to take out my shoes.

Najimi:"...So I thought come on, it should be fine but then the guy who always takes away the bikes appears, right? And that guy then tells me:'Kid..."

Before finishing her sentence, she cuts herself off.

Najimi:"By the way, Komi-san, can me and Tadano-san drop by your house to play this afternoon?"

Sigh not only did she not finish her story but also she pushing Komi-san way to far.

Hito-san:"Drop by her house... Isn't that to difficult for her? Naji-"

Najimi:"Sssh!"

Komi-san didn't react and just stayed silent looking down.

But then she had an obvious wave of excitement, followed by a feeling of conflict.

So she's happy to have friends over, but she's embarrassed by her private life and other insecurities, it's only natural she feels this way, I kind of sympathize with her

I look at Hito-san to see her thinking the exact same thing.

Najimi:"What's up with that mind-reading of yours?"

Komi-san can obviously say no if she wants to. I'd help her but I'm curious to see what she says.

Komi-san ends up nodding after awhile.

Well I guess I'll just go home, take a bath and sle-

Najimi:"Y/n is also coming, right?"

Y/n:"Eh? No, I'm good, I... Uhh... Got to feed my cat! Y-know, haha, yeah.."

Najimi:"Aw, don't be so embarrassed, now!"

I really want to go, it's just I don't want to put even more pressure on Komi-san, not only by having one more person over, but also because I'm the opposite sex.

But it's fine, she probably won't agree, right?

Komi-san nods her head.

She did?!

Her head suddenly starts shaking up, down, left and right.

Is it yes or no?