Chapter 6

No one's pov

In this world there are people who find interpersonal communication difficult.

Teach:"Up. Down. Okay next."

The female students were currently performing tests with their teacher.

Komi Shouko, the beauty of the school, stood in front of the teacher, with metal spoon thing covering her left eye.

You see, people with eyes that are always looking slightly down, their words can't easily roll out of their tongue, or even the preference to be alone...

That is what people call komyushou (communication disorder).

..............

??? Pov

Komi-san.

She is the madona of this class whom everybody admires. She's also its goddess.

Today like always she's letting her people (classmates) enjoy the sight of her enthralling beauty.

Oh, hey, nice to meet you.

My name is Yadano Makeru.

I'm nothing but a humble plebeian, but there is something I'd like to achieve today. That is...

I'm going to win against Komi-san in this physical examination.

Yadano-san hates loosing.

There are four examination points in this examination.

Vision
Weight
Body height
Sitting height

If I can be superior to her in at least three aspects then I can call it my victory!

Imagine being better that the most exalted existence in the class that is Komi-san...