Chapter 2

Half an hour after last chapter's events

Y/N pov

I was going to my shoe locker so I could go home, when on my way there i notice a certain girl that left me to deal with Komi-san on my own.

I went behind Hito-san while she was opening her locker, and hit her on the head.

Hito-san:"OOF..." She turns back to see it's me who hit her. "...what was that for?!"

Y/N:"For leaving me to deal with it alone" I say, calmly opening my locker and taking out my shoes.

Hito-san:"What do you mean?! You know the moment we started running it was each one for themselves!"

Y/N:"Yeah, i guess, but even so, you could've come back for me" i say while pouting.

Hito-san: cute. "Fine, next time I'll come back. What happend anyway?"

After I got into my shoes we started walking out of the school, I filled Hito-san in on the situation.

Hito-san:"100 friend, huh, that sounds hard."

Y/N:"It is, but we can at least try to help."

.
.
.
.
.

.

We reached our building and went into her apartment, I usually just stay here after school since I live right next door, and I eat dinner here basically every day. I take off my shoes at the entrance to not dirty the floor.

Hito-san:"I'm going to the bathroom."

Y/N:"mhm"

I went straight to Hito-san's room. My cat, blair, is sleeping on hitomi's (Hito-san's younger sister, they share a room) lap. I asked Mr. and Ms. Tadano if i could install a cat door in the wall that connects my apartment with there's, so that Blair could have company even when I'm not home.

Y/N:"Hey, Hitomi." I greeted while I put my bag on the floor.

Hitomi:"Hi, Y/N."

Y/n:"Is she behaving well?"

Hitomi:"Yeah she is, she's been sleeping the whole time I've been here."

Y/N:"I wasn't talking to you, Hitomi, I was talking to her" I say as I bend my knees to be able to pick up Blair. I hold her against my chest. "Has she done anything wrong to you? She didn't touch you in a weird way, right?"

Blair:"Nyaan~" she stretches after after waking up, then she nuzzles her head into my neck

Y/N:"Aww. Well, i guess your in the clear, Hitomi."

Hitomi:"What do you mean?! I would never do something like that!"

Y/N:"Uh-huh, sure."

I started to lay down with Blair on the bottom bunk, since this one's Hito-san's bed.

Hito-san:"Hey, not that i mind or anything, but why are you already on my bed?"

Y/N:"It's more comfortable than the floor."