Chapter 3

Y/n pov

Hito-san:"She was exceptionally beautiful."

Our teacher was evaluating the students capabilities to read, thankfully my turn already passed, and now it was Hito-san's turn to read.

Hito-san:"Her silky smooth skin shines under the room's light, reveling a faint reddish blush."

This description reminds me of Komi-san.

Hito-san:"She is slender, with frail-looking arms and legs, yet that does not mean that she comes from an impoverished family."

Ok, now it's just obvious, who wrote this book?

Hito-san:"Sometime after the old lady left the room she spoke with a slight accent."

Teach:"Alright, next is... Komi."

Komi-san:"!"

Komi-san stood up from her seat, making everyone look towards her with a blush. I really don't get, how can people be so obsessed with someone?

Komi-san:"..........."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Teach:"...You're right! There's no point in making you all read a textbook out loud!"

Even the teacher is a creep, great.

Teach:"Okay! Everyone, read in silence!"

Lunch break

Najimi:"Hey there, Komi-san. Why don't we have lunch together?"

Komi-san looked shocked to see someone finally asking her to have lunch together, she looks emotionally moved.

Najimi just started trembling from her and Komi-san's eyes meeting.

Hito-san:"You haven't gotten over that, huh."

Najimi:"Oh? Isn't that Tadano-san and L/n-kun sitting right beside us?" She says looking our way. "Are you eating lunch by yourselves?"

She starts making a desperate expression, showing she doesn't want be alone with Komi-san.

Najimi:"Maybe you two don't know this, but lunch tastes better when you eat it together with friends, you see?" She's getting even more desperate, is it really that bad? "That's what I always do. So...how about you both?"
.
.
.

.

Najimi:"My how bothersome. If you two want, I guess we can let you eat with us."

Hito-san:"Eh?" She started getting a little happy that she would get invited.

Hito-san:"...N-nah... I'll pass..." She probably thought she would get killed just by having lunch with Komi-san, of course, I would never let that happen.

Najimi:"Huh, what about you, L/n-kun?"

Y/n:"Yeah, I guess I could" I don't really care if people threaten me.

After saying that Najimi had a relived expression and Komi-san was even happier. I get up, take my chair, put it on the opposite side from Hito-san and sit down. I take my bento from my bag and take it with me.

Najimi:"Ah by the way, Komi-san, why do you want me to be your friend? Do you want more friends? What do you think of L/n-kun? What brand of shampoo do you use?..."