Chapter 9

A/n: added a scene in chapter 2 when introducing najimi, long story short, najimi's the same as the manga but only Y/n knows its a she.

__________________________________

10:48 AM

Y/n's pov

Where am I?

Why can't I move... Oh, right, I'm tied to a chair, duh.

Scuffle scuffle

Nope, not coming out of these alone...

I mean, the knots on the ropes are pretty well tied.

No like actually, whoever did this is amazing! Is this doublebraided nylon rope? Nice!

Not saying I'm into shibari, but if it's with this kind of expertise, then sign me the fuck up!

Wait... Im tied up... in a random location... the hell do I do?

Looking to a wall there's a bunch of printed out pics of Komi-san. Whoever this person is, they're not only one of the best rope tying experts I've had the pleasure of being tied by, but also a creep.

Looking over to another wall there's shitty collage of Komi and.... Yamai?

Jeez, chick's got no chill. The photos are even on the ceiling!

........

........

I'm so fucking dead!

1:46 PM

School

Najimi:"Yamai-chan! After school, can we go to your house?" She said enthusiastically

Ren:"Eh? That's so sudden, Najimi-chan. W-why?"

In the classroom, Ren was laying her head on Hitohito's desk.

Najimi:"Well, the lunch break already ended, yet you're still in Tadano-san's seat, so I thought you would want to talk some more."

Teach:"Fifth period started, so return to your seats."

Ren: that's right... I didn't want to move away from Komi-san... The lunch break with Komi-san was so fun!

Ren: we talked so much with each other.

Shouko didn't say a word.

Ren: It was the greatest time of my life...

Ren:"IS IT SUCH A SIN NOT TO WANT TO END THAT MOMENT!? I REFUSE TO MOVE!!"

Class:"!?"

Najimi:"Ah, of course, Tadano-san and Komi-san are coming as well!"

Ren:"EH!?"

Ren: Ko-Komi-san is coming over? Komi-san's scent will linger on my bed and cushions... THAT'S AWESOME!!

She completely forgot about Hitohito being mentioned as well.

Ren: Shit! That's right! He is currently at my house...

Najimi:"What's up Yamai-chan"

Ren: Eh, what should I do... Komi-san... That.. Komi-san... KOMI-SAN...!