Chapter Twenty Two- Wulf

Her coffee cup sits down on the desk with a gentle clink. She comes around and stands near my chair, leaning back on the wood. Today, she looks like a little purple flower in her dress.

"Did you need something?" I ask, looking up.

"What happened with Logo?" she sighs.

Sighing too, I push back in my chair and give her a look up and down. "We had business to handle." I end the conversation because end of story.

She tries to press and that's when I snap. Jerking her forward by her waist, I stare at her hard before speaking. "Club business is club business. We handle our business and that's all you need to know."

If she's scared, she doesn't show it. There's a fire burning in those big eyes. She sneers, "when your business involves me, I think I have a right to know about it."

"Do you think that just because you sucked my dick, and you sleep in my bed, that gives you the right to come in and demand things from me, little girl?"

She hisses and glances over at Brick. He scrolls on his phone like we aren't even here.

"Let me go," she says, defiantly.

Silvie bends down to my level, putting her hands on my chair, trying to cage me in. "You're the one who brought me here. You're the one who made me a prisoner."

Yanking her forward, I scoop her into my lap. "And you better say thank you," I whisper against her cheek. "You better thank me for saving you from that brick trailer you called a home. You better start acting like a good fucking girl, Silvie. Because I took you to pay a debt and so far you've cost me a lot of time and fucking money. Wanna go on another shopping spree? Wanna make me hide another body, baby? That's gonna cost you."

Her skin starts to pebble beneath my touch. I want to tell Brick to get the fuck out so I can take her right here, right now. But I know that ain't happening.

Silvie's eyes shine with hurt. I'm being a dick, I know. But I need her to know what she can and can't do. She doesn't get to come in here, playing some shy girl act, thinking she can pull the wool over my eyes. I let it slide with the clothes. Let her think she was playing me. But it stops now.

"Fuck you," she bites out.

I hold onto her chin. "I said, be a good girl, Silvie."

She gives me the most obvious fake smile. "Fuck you," she says, this time more pleasantly.

"That day will come."