A Note From The Author - Sequel Previews

Well... what did you think!?

I hope you enjoyed this wild, steamy, ride. If you're interested in a sexy (and sometimes heart wrenching) follow up to the life of Silvie and Wulf, let me know!

This is what I hope to be the first of the series. I have begun working on four more novels with the lives of Silvie and Wulf's children.

Take a sneak peak at the badass Children of Wolves.

Kingston- Cunning, calculating, and possibly psychotic. He's the dark one, the cold one, the chaotic first born son. Following in the footsteps of his father, when his time comes he takes the reigns of the Gang of Wolves. In an act of revenge against the Royal Suns, he takes something much bigger than he bargained for. Serafina is wild, untamable, and a total badass bitch. Winning her body is easy, but winning her trust and her heart? That's another story. < available now >

Crew- He's called Lock for a reason. Crew is bolted shut- locked up tight with secrets and emotions he'll never share with anyone. Anyone except Evie. But she's gone and she took his heart with him. When Evie rolls back into town, swearing she's not going to live the same MC life she grew up in, Crew is determined to show her there's another way.

Koa- The kind-hearted free spirit, Koa loves his bike, his family, and his mom. Yeah, he's not afraid to admit it, he's a bit of a mama's boy. He isn't ashamed of his MC roots, but he wants a different path for himself. All roads lead home though. Koa knows who he is- but when he has to choose between the life he planned and the girl he loves, what will he decide?

Elizabella- Elie (El-ee) for short. The last child and the only daughter. Growing up with three tough brothers, and a dad nicknamed Wulf wasn't easy... She was protected her whole life- over protected, she would say. At eighteen, Elie doesn't want guarded, she wants Freedom. When she's whisked away by the boy with the dreamy eyes, her fairytale doesn't last long. Elie quickly learns what it means to have your heart broken and that sometimes love means choosing yourself. *This rollercoaster ends with a HEA, but there are definitely hardships along the way*

Let me know- what are your favorite tropes and which ones do you think the above will be?

xx- Eden Ivey