Chapter Fifty - Wulf

"Oh Wolfgang," my sweet wife calls from the door of the bathroom.

I fucking love when she uses my name. A fan spins lazily over our four poster bed. We're spending a month in Costa Rica and if every minute of those thirty days isn't in this bed then it's been wasted. I'm already hard just thinking about it.

She was a vision today. Seeing her in bridal white on that beach confirmed something I already knew- I don't deserve this woman. She has a heart bigger than anything I can handle. But I'm going to do my best, because what I promised her today I intend to keep. She is mine forever.

She steps out and I can't help but groan. Before we left she spent a damn fortune on lingerie. Something that now, I am so fucking thankful for.

It's like a better version of her wedding dress. White and lacy and just for me. "Fuck," I hiss realizing that she's got crotchless panties.

She climbs on top of me and kisses me sweetly. Sweet. As if I'm not about to ravage her pussy in point five seconds.

Teasingly, she rubs up and down my shaft. "Thank god you're already naked," she says, kissing along my jaw. My thick head enters her tight little cunt and she moans before lowering herself all the way down. She shudders and rides me, eyes heavy and tits bouncing.

"Fuck baby, you're so beautiful," I say spreading my palms over her body covered in white lace.

She sucks on my fingers while she rides and we're both about to come way too early. "Don't stop," she whimpers and I lift her hips to pump into her faster.

Her hips start to buck and she grows quiet. That's always how I know she's close. She's too focused on her own pleasure to speak.

"Where do you want me to come baby?" I ask, knowing I'm close too.

"Come inside me," she pants, riding me harder.

From the minute I saw her holding that little boy in her lap, I knew I wanted kids with Silvie. It was a rare glimpse into my future. Since that day I've thought often about her round belly, her holding my babies in her arms, calling her the mother of my children.

"Oh- Wolfgang- fuck," she says, gasping for air.

Watching the desperate moans play across her face, I feel my balls tighten. Hot come shoots against the silken walls of her pussy and I pull her down to my chest.

We are both breathing like we've run a marathon. Our sweat slicked bodies lie, melting together, on soft sheets. "I love you so much," she whispers breathlessly.

"No baby, I love you."