Silvie

"Ready baby?" I wake up to Wulf stroking my hair.

"Mmmhmm," I nod, even though I'm still in my robe... nowhere close to being ready.

I'm five months pregnant, and my belly seems to get bigger faster with each baby I carry. I pull a hot pink maxi dress over my head and slip on sandals. My lips are swollen and in constant need of balm. I have about ten tubes stashed in our closet.

I squeeze some out that smells like mint and it makes me want to reach for the tube of toothpaste in the bathroom and guzzle it. I have the weirdest cravings. With Kingston I wanted Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in vanilla yogurt. It was kind of like melted fro-yo. With Crew I wanted anchovies. I don't even know how that craving started because I had never even eaten them before. With this baby, I want anything mint. Chef has kept me supplied with virgin mojitos all summer.

Wolfgang walks us out to the car, holding both boys. Watching him be a dad is by far the sexiest version I've ever seen of him. The vicious biker god has nothing on Daddy Wulf.

"Stop checking me out," he smirks as he buckles Crew into his car seat.

"Never," I say, hopping up into our Range Rover.

The compound is chaos and I'm glad we don't live here anymore. We're only ten minutes away, and we're still here everyday so Wolfgang can work, but having the separation has been amazing.

"Hey Pres."

"Hey Sil," people shout.

It's funny when people call me Sil around here. It's a nickname for a nickname.

I drop the boys off with Chasidy. Rod's nephew's mom... Vito's ex. It's complicated. She's been staying at the compound though lately and it's actually been amazing because she's the only one I'd trust around here to watch my boys.

Chasidy and Al, Rod's nephew, greet the boys with open arms. They immediately start playing with them and I sneak away before they have a chance to realize I'm gone. Thank you, I mouth, walking out backwards.

Taking my husband's hand, we go back outside into the garage. Normally, he works out of his office. His officers meet there, but today's meeting is with the entire club. Way too big for the office.

Bikers young and old gather. Weed and cigarettes fill the air and I try to hang back away from the smoke. Wolfgang squeezes my hand tighter though, and pulls us into the center of the room. "Will you fucking put that out?" he glares at Unger, a guy who looks too old to even be able to ride a bike. He snuffs out the cigarette and swigs from a bottle of Sailor Jerry.

"I have an announcement," Wulf proclaims in his commanding presence that makes me shiver. President Wulf is second only to Daddy Wulf in the hierarchy of hotness.

He glances at me and I nod. I would support him either way, but this decision needs to be his. We've talked it over so many times though, I know what he wants to do.

"What? You knock her up again already?" someone shouts from the back. I think it was Logo.

"Yeah, when's baby number four coming?"

There are a few laughs, a few shouts, and a few bottles that clink. I laugh and rub my belly. They can joke, but I know every man in this club now. I know they're all happy for us.

That's what makes this decision so hard. These men are family, family he's chosen. Family he feels like he's about to let down.

Wulf clears his throat. "I've decided to step down as president."