𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆.

❨ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅...𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃. ❩

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                 MELANTHIOS Lavigne believed angels were watching her. Their wings bled black when her head turned, knifelike horns fracturing their plastic, golden halo. Angels did watch over ━━━━━━ the malicious kind fascinated by girls like Melanthios reeking of chaos, bouncing in her raven afro. Heart blooming inferno licked her fingers setting anyone she caressed ablaze and kneeled for her.

                 The thirst to be liked is fatal and she laid on her deathbed, refusing to succumb to the idea of being despised. The circus thrived on her motorcycle stunts, hands red and whistles blown until their lungs clenched all for she. All for Melanthios. With dreams, nightmares trail and hers was the day her mother's rope split plunging her to her death. Every instinct screamed, murder. Evidence screamed right back, accident. Case closed.

                 Moving to murky Beacon Hills for to live with her lesbian aunts, Pluto and Bette and their boisterous children is the definition of misery. Nights are spent screaming into her pillow and practicing her motorcycle stunts hush-hush because the kids might mimic her. That shouldn't be her problem! On the night before school, her brand new nose piercing blew a fuse in Bette's mind and resulted in her to getting bitten by a rabid animal. She died. Alone. Painfully slow because of Bette!

                 Death despised women like her. Women that couldn't stay six feet under. Women that need their bones and soul to haunt mortals when she should be resting with her mom. Melanthios is the chosen one. Because a Ghost Rider motivated by vengeance needs to sit at Lucifer's feet like hellhounds. Her motivation is bringing the killer to her. She will not succumb to the dark. Mainly because he (the black winged angel/demon) said, she will. And school, inside this hurricane she pretends to date Scott McCall for popularity and him to get the girl, provokes a bitter envious rivalry with Lydia Martin and a power duel with Derek Hale. Heroines reek of despair, Melanthios will not succumb to the path. At least, not alone.

INTRODUCING THE STARS OF
THE END OF THE F...ING WORLD ...

savannah smith,     melanthios lavigne

ghost rider.

tiffany boone,     nyx outis

status unknown.

lorenzo zurzolo, jackson whittemore.
ryan destiny, lydia martin.
joseph morgan, peter hale.
lucy liu, alora lavigne.
teyonah parris, bette lavigne.
teen wolf characters
played by their respective actors.

∘˚˳°∘˚˳° ∘˚˳°∘˚˳°

Author's tea.    I wanted to write a Scott McCall fanfic to acknowledge all the hardship and struggles and came up with this!! Ghost Rider a creature I am in love with, everything about it makes me tingle. Melanthios might be a bitch, will be trouble and I will love her for it. Buck down bitches, cause this ride isn't stopping until the sixth season.

Warnings.     This plot contains gore, violence, death, mild cursing, abortions, religious views, abuse, self destructive methods, sexual references & scenes.

Disclaimer.     I do not own Teen Wolf, all rights belong to its creators. Nor do I own the gifs I use, I found them on google and resized them. I do not own Ghost Rider, all rights belong to its creators. I do own Melanthios Lavigne and more characters not from the show belong to me, so please do not steal!