x. code breaker.

chapt ten,          code breaker

chapt ten, code breaker.

               HEY girl! Plagued by nightmares? No fear, Stiles is here!

"Ah, you came!" Stiles shouted at the girl, whirling behind to her arms out. Bottom glossed lip stuck beneath her teeth denying her smile, golden butterflies dangling from her braids reflecting a new beginning. This was her stepping out of her heart to experience the teenage dream television claims is universal. No more nightmares. No more tonight. Her wave turns timid, smile dimming at Lydia, Allison and Jackson being behind him. "Did you walk all the way here?"

     Walking is for people that hate themselves. Melanthios does, but not that much tonight. It's the formal.

"No, I was just talking to ━━━ " She turns to point at Isaac, but he was gone. Her brows furrowed, peering for him in the bodies and parked cars. Strange boy. Strange pretty boy. "Isaac, but he's gone now."

     "Oh, him," Stiles didn't give him a second thought, too busy flickering his gaze to his frowning date. "You coming in?"

     "Right behind you," She said, eyes insisting for him to slip in first. They must've calculated to come together, no one invited her so she's not going to intrude and be a fifth wheel. He didn't need to be told twice; Allison stared, words dipping on the tip of her tongue but she swallowed it when Melanthios glimpsed at her.

     The dance blew dark purple, students dressed and danced. What more to say? Okay here's the plan; befriend the friendly looking girl. They're always the nicest and cling to her until she gets bored and switch. If Melanthios plays her cards right she might finally make a friend. Grab a drink, it's not that hard to open your mouth. Then why are her palms so sweaty?

     "Your dress is gorgeous!" Melanthios squealed into the blonde's ear squeezing her plastic cup, blasting music forcing them into close proximity.

     Said blonde nods, "Thanks."

     Ouch. The smile dips lightly, that's what she was afraid of. Never again is Melanthios Lavigne going to open her mouth. Having friends is her forbidden fruit. Mother Earth sentenced her to be friendless for life and after. Leave before the night can get worse! She turns, and chugs the drink in her hand. Grimacing at the lack of vodka, it would've soften that blow. Vodka; thinking about when was the last time alcohol affected her?

Amongst the horrifying movement people here call dancing and having a fun time on the floor she found Jackson at the wall tilting his flask into his cup. Bingo.