vi. what gets you out of bed?

chapt six,          what gets you out of bed?

chapt six, what gets you out of bed?

A bowling alley isn't Melanthios' first choice for a triple date. Staring at the enormous sea green bowling ball in her hands, it boggle her mind how she was snaked into this. There was an opportunities to not go; shut the earth out with her curtains and plug rambunctious headphones into her catatonic corpse. She is being overwhelmed with life, it looms over her shoulder rubbing his knuckles waiting for her to twist the door handle open to a be welcomed by a person that doesn't exist anymore. Her mom.

The sight of Allison down her side, studying a shelf of bowling balls as she tests out the weight of a blue one, repulsed her. Allison was everything Mom wasn't; alive.

"Bowling is legit my least favourite sport or game or whatever," Melanthios commented to Scott. The longer she stares, the longer her flesh boils into hatred and envy. His dazzled expression was plucked from the shelf of balls to look up at her. "It's lame, and I don't know how to play."

"You don't know how to play?" He echoed, eyes nearly bugling in a light panic. Isn't he the great bowler? He can survive without her carrying the team. "I don't know how to play either, I thought you knew how to!"

     That made her head dip to the side, a scoff leave her dropped jaw. "When did I imply I knew how to play, we can't both be shit at this!"

     "Does winning even matter?" Scott asked, attempting to sound optimistic with raised shoulders. Lydia and Jackson gloating about their winning streak and rainbows in their lives the entire night will make her stick her fingers in the bowling ball holes and let it bend her fingers backwards. His eyes were on Allison gazing up at the boy Lydia invited, his palms and back rested on the shelf staring at her well, their smiles didn't look forced from here. "Maybe it does."

     "Next time, we'll go ice skating," She grumbled to herself, snatching the sea green ball because it matched her leather corset. Scott leaves her for Allison.

The plan from earlier was in motion. It was simple. Steal Allison's phone. Seize Kate's phone number and call her to Beacon Hills.

"You're fine with your not boyfriend making heart eyes and chatting to Allison?" Lydia jeered, her arms folded on Jackson's lap to lean closer to her.

"We're not official, and I think he likes her," Melanthios admitted, crossing her arms. Girls talked, especially friends so the words will get to her soon. The situation was boring her, and it's helping Allison get more out of it. This is her slipping out of their relationship.