part 9: found you.

In the dxd verse.

Lady Yasaka has been notified of Issei's situation. She's devastated to the point her control over the ley lines in Kyoto was nearly lost. Every yokai including her daughter are concerned, they go check on her and see that she's extremely upset.

Kouno: mother! What upset you?!

She's really worried.

Yasaka: sweetie *sniff* mother has some tough news.

Kouno: ..what is it?

Yasaka: Issei was hurt deep inside recently...

Kouno: big brother.... Where is he? Maybe I can cheer him up.

Yasaka: he's not around... He's in a different world...

Kouno: what? I...I don't understand.. is he...dead?

Tears welled up in her eyes. It hurt everyone to see both mother and daughter cry.

Yasaka: no no he's alive. He's in a different dimension by choice... He went through too much so he's on vacation of sorts.

Kouno: *sniff* ....he didn't say goodbye....

Ophis: I'm sorry little one....

Yasaka's eyes widen after seeing Ophis appear.

Kouno: who..are you?

Ophis: I'm Ophis.. Issei's friend.

Kouno: do you know where he is?

Ophis: yes. He's in a different world. He's trying to get better.

Kouno: why didn't he say goodbye?

Ophis: he didn't want to hurt you by saying goodbye. He feared that if he did then you might think he's leaving for good...

Kouno: *sniff* .... I... Don't really get it but... I hope he comes back soon.

Ophis: once he heals, I'm sure he'll come back.

Kouno hugs Ophis and they stay like that for a while. When Vali found out, he confronted Ophis.

Vali: Ophis either you bring him back or send me there! I'm going to kill that coward!

Ophis got angry and flicked his head, he was sent flying through the air and skipped on the dirt like a stone on water.

Ophis: your first mistake is demanding anything from me and your second one is wanting to kill my friend. I don't want to hurt a fellow dragon but I will if I must. Know your place Lucifer.

Vali struggles to get up but manages.

Vali: why did he run?

Ophis: ......he had no other choice.

Vali: what?

Ophis: ... No point in telling you, you're not the type to show sympathy.
He does have a message for you.

Vali: what did he say?

Ophis: "the rivalry is over. Feel however you want about it."

He is now really angry.

(Vali: Albion can you convince her to tell us where hyoudo is?

Albion: I doubt it. Ophis made up her mind.

Vali: THAT BITCH)

Ophis: he plans to return when he's ready.

Vali: he better or I'm coming after him!

Ophis tapped him on the head and he went straight down with great force.

Ophis: ....hmm I fear I may have given you brain damage....oh well. You weren't that smart to begin with so no difference is made. Farewell.