part 29: emotional epilogue.

The whole family is having a reunion, the grand kids are all grown up too and having fun. Issei's family is there and they are watching until their kids come to them.

Rhodes: it's time.

Cinder: yes .... It is.

They go to Patch and prayed for the others buried there, the Branwen twins, Robyn, Tai and Zwei are buried there along side Summer Rose senior.

On Tai's grave, they had the following engraved.

"Enjoy the power of youth"

Might Tai Xiao Long.

They placed flowers there, they later went to Argus and payed their respects to team JNPR, Thor was there paying respects too and he was holding Nora's hammer. When he saw them, he greeted them and passed down her hammer to them. Nora's grandkids are among them after all. Upon holding the hammer, they see an engraving on her hammer.

"Those who wish to wield the power of Nora Valkyrie, must protect the good and break the legs of evil, must enjoy life and most importantly, pancakes."

Some laughed and some cried, he bid farewell and returned to Asgard with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face.

The family went to Atlas next and paid their respects to the Schnee family, Vali is there too, he was cleaning their graves. Ironwood and the ace ops are buried there too. They paid their respects and Vali tells the family the stories about the time before they were born, he stayed with them and Ophis was watching over them. She misses her dear friends, misses having cake that only Klein could make. Vali called for Albion and he appeared. The family is in awe as always, while they get to know the heavenly dragon, Ddraig flies over and with Tiamat and a hatchling dragon whom he named after Issei.

Vali is currently sitting with Issei's wives and begin to converse.

Yang: so how's your son doing?

Vali: good, he's running the Schnee company.

Yang: a devil as the head of a corporation. Ha!

Vali: yeah I found it kind of funny too but he's a good man, he's looking after his family and is doing a good job. I visited your old teams grave too, Cinder. They are well maintained and placed some flowers there.

Cinder: *sniff* thank you. I'm going to visit them tomorrow.

Vali: so next stop is Kuoh. He's waiting there for all of you.

Kuroka: we're going there next. Want to come with?

Vali: I already visited, we had a nice chat, lady Yasaka and her daughter were there too. Princess Kouno is all grown up now.... I miss Weiss.. I miss her singing... Recordings are all we have left.

Ruby: could you play one please? We miss her too.

Vali: I would love to.

He looks through his playlist on his scroll and picks a favorite.

After they finished listening and crying, they get ready to go to Kuoh. Vali leaves the group and cries as he flies away. He's still mourning Weiss and her family. He still has Lavinia around and Azazel too although, Lavinia is still human and is now very old. She wants to die as a human and has lived this long thanks to a minor spell.

Vali: Ddraig, anything you want to tell Issei?

Ddraig: say hello to him for me.

Yang: sure thing Ddraig.