CHAPTER 19: Do you have feelings for her?

“The only real prison is fear and the only real freedom is freedom from fear”

               -Aung San Suu Kyi

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~
If you liked the chapter don't forget to like and comment!
~

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

The first bell to the first lecture just rang and we, as in me, Bennett, Rachel, and Riya are waiting by the lockers for Avery to come back from her little show-off with Sarah and Maya. The crowd that had formed around them is now slowly dissolving as students hurry to get to their classes before they land in detention.

"Guys!" Rachel suddenly squeals, drawing attention to her.

"Calm down Rach, gosh my ears will be ringing the whole day now," Bennett groans covering his ears with his hands.

"What happened?" I ask not taking my eyes off Avery's approaching figure. She is walking towards us with newfound determination and confidence.

"I got an awesome idea!" Rachel squeals again and Bennett scowls at her.

"What is it?" Riya asks. She has barely spoken much other than calming us down. She has just been so much out of her character lately that I am doubting the research I did about her.

"Wait, let Avery come, I will tell you all at the same time," she waves at Avery, telling her to come faster.

"Avery, that was so good! And you can join the cheer squad?!" Rachel squeals taking Avery's hands as she joins us.

"Yes, and there is one more place beside me, but I don't think I want to join."

"No, we are trying out! And that's final," Rachel announces not leaving a chance for argument. I scowl at her sudden interest in cheerleading. Why is she doing this? Avery is already a social butterfly and it is difficult to keep track of her as it is and now cheerleading too?

"Anyways as I was saying, I have an AWESOME PLAN!" she grins excitedly from ear to ear and we all start walking towards our first class, History, which we all share.

"What is it?" Bennett asks with a bored expression but it soon changes to enthusiasm as Rachel explains her idea. In between, I add some more ideas and by the end of the discussion, we all are wearing evil smirks.

We decided to meet in the cafeteria during lunch to bring supplies for this amazing plan.

~

"I am so freaking excited!" Bennett exclaims and tries to punch the air but fails because of the carry bags filled with Walmart supplies in his hands.

"Yeah, just imagining their faces is making me laugh," Riya chuckles.

"I know right! Rachel, you are a genius," Avery smirks, we walk to my car in the busy Walmart parking lot.

All of us squish into it and I drive the car as fast as I can so we reach the school before lunch ends.

~

"We will meet back here after this class ends," Rachel says and we part ways to go to our next lecture. I walk with Avery and Bennett to our Calculus class.

Did I mention that Avery and Bennett have started acting strange to each other? They both have been talking a lot today and Bennett even let Rachel take the passenger seat because he wanted to sit beside Avery. I don't like where this is going. I know that it is doomed already and it will end with a broken heart.