CHAPTER 5: Jeez, girl you know how to give a mean slap...

If you don't BELIEVE in MIRACLES perhaps you have FORGOTTEN you are ONE.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

If you like the chapter click on ⭐ and don't forget to comment.

~

It was almost 8 pm. And I have switched off the lights in my room and I'm watching Netflix. After Sebastian went back to his house, my mom told me not to ask him any personal questions that will upset him.

"Avery, I am going to Sebastian's house to meet his mother, okay?" My mom informs me standing near the threshold of my room with a container in her hand.

I remove my headphones. "Ok, What's that in your hand?" I ask eyeing the box.

"Oh this!" She exclaims, her eyes lighting up," I saw Sebastian eating the cookies fondly so I'm taking some for him."

"Ok, do you have any idea when dad is gonna be home?" I ask her. I really miss his company.

"I called him this afternoon during my lunch break, he said he'd come back before this Sunday," Mom says smiling sadly obviously missing him.

Then mom disappears closing the door to my room and I go back to watching The Vampire Diaries.

I ship Elena and Damon. Stefan is just like a good friend, so I don't ship them.

As I am watching, I feel the need to open my bedroom window. I walk towards the window and open it slightly. I peep into Sebastian's room, but the lights are off and he is nowhere to be seen.

Where did he go?

I look from my window as much as I can into his room.

"Are you looking for me, sweetheart?" A voice says from behind me. I slightly jump surprised by the presence in my room.

"Aaahhh!!!"I shriek and turn around and slap him across the cheek but not too hard, at least I thought.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack, never ever do that again," I say putting a hand on my heart and breath heavily.

"Jeez, girl you know how to give a mean slap, I will keep in mind to always stay one meter away from you, when I annoy you," he says holding his cheek on which I left my handprints.

"You better," I say still breathing heavily.

And then I look up at his face which he is still holding and pouting like a kid and I start laughing.

"Hey! It's not funny," he whines.

I continue to laugh.

"It is. You look a kid who is denied of chocolate, pouting like that."

He joins in and his laugh is infectious and soon we are laughing like maniacs.

"I-it w-w-was, omg I can't breathe," I say holding my stomach still laughing.

"My stomach hu-urts," he says holding his stomach.

I then slightly compose myself and stand straight. "So why did you come here?" I ask questioning his presence.

"Our moms are talking or more like gossiping, so to keep myself sane I came here to annoy you," he says with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Listening to this I roll my eyes and decide that ignoring him would be the best thing to do. Therefore, I go and sit on my bed, put on my headphones and continue watching TVD.