Chapter 3: laying the ground work

EDIT: changed the name from preparations

<Third Person POV>

*BEEP

*BEEP

*BEEP

"Ughhh" Izuku mumbled as he slid off the side of his bed

He'd been on this earth for 24 years and still couldn't get off his bed without struggling. With his bed now messed up, Deku made his was to the kitchen to make something to eat before his morning patrol.

"Crap I didn't think about getting food to put in the refrigerator" Izuku whisper yelled

'Eh it's fine I can just stop by my new agency and see if they have anything there" he thought while using black whip to open a door

Since there was no food in his house he might as-well get through his morning routine....

'Wake up .. check , brush teeth..' he thought as he entered the bathroom

With the addition of black whip to his arsenal he could now multitask multiple times better than he could before. He used black whip to bring the tooth brush towards his mouth while using his arms to grab the razor.

Yes little baby izuku had actually managed to grow facial hair... although it took ages to grow he could do that. After finishing all his bathroom duty's he came out of the bathroom with his hero suit on.

'Now it's time to put that balcony into use' he said running towards it

'One for all ... 30%' he thought as he leaped out of the window

The people below looked in awe. They actually saw the number 1 Hero.. IN PERSON..

"Wow that's totally awesome" a little kid told his mother

"HEY COME BACK HERE YOU THAT COULD HAVE CAUSED PROPERTY DAMAGE" Mr ditkovitch yelled at Deku as he jumped out of the apartment

"IM RAISING YOUR RENT BY 10%" he yelled into the sky

Deku jumped from building to building. He swung on through the city getting many looks from the people from below. No one had seen a person with multiple quirks ever since the defeat of Shigaraki and all for one.

Infront of Deku he saw the all might agency or... the Deku agency now. It didn't have all the all might memorabilia removed yet. They were going to stay inside the building instead of on the outside.

A massive statue of Deku fist bumping all might could be seen from the outside. Some how they don't suspect anything about one for all or even Deku being his successor...

Deku swung on all might's statue's bicep and landed right infront of the double doors....

'Yes! , there's no cracks on the ground this time' Deku thought as he stepped through the doors

"Oh hello midoriya it is so nice to see you" A short man with a thick Italian accent greeted

"Oh hey Giovanni" Deku replied

(This is the only Italian name I could think off ... it's also a reference to Pokémon)

"So what are you doing here ... shouldn't you be on your patrol" he asked

"Uh I skipped breakfast because I don't have any food in my refrigerator and I was wondering if you had any here" Deku questioned

"Uh... we have this waffle here" he said holding one waffle

"I-I guess i'll take it t-thanks Giovanni" Deku thanked as he started to step out of the building

"No problem" he responded as Deku exited the building

Outside the building deku bent down on his knees and tied two black whip strands to poles on each side of him. He would use these to propel himself up into the air to get around the city.

While in the air , he spotted a group of people raiding a small shop near the all might agency. He dived down and sent a vine of black whip to grab onto a light pole.

With that momentum he swung his legs into one of the criminals faces. After landing his danger sense went off alerting him of a fist about to connect with his head.

"AHHHH"

Quickly, his neck snapped backwards and he raised his arm catching the punch. The criminal looked stunned at the move and stopped moving.

"Uh i-is that even possible" the criminal said stunned by Deku's actions

Deku swiftly knocked him out after that leaving him on the floor....

After this Deku decided to catch a quick break and climbed up to one of the tallest buildings in the city. Even during his quick break he would still need to work.

He climbed up the building just so he could get a better look at the city in an attempt to find criminals after he finished his break.

He sat down on the edge of the building and looked down at the city....

'Wow' he thought to himself while looking at the buildings.

For once there actually wasn't a crazy amount of noise.. not even a singular villain was out on the street from the side he was looking at...

All good things must come to an end as he heard a large bang go off in the background. He stared down to the street it came from...

Uravity was fighting a new villain that hasn't been seen before at all...

"I AM THE HUMAN FEATHER, HOW DARE YOU FROPPY AND DEKU DEFEAT MY COUSIN THE HUMAN WEIGHT" the human feather exclaimed

Uravity flinched at the mention of Deku but continued to listen to the human feathers monologue....

"I WILL DEFEAT YOU AT ONCE" he screamed running at her

Uravity simply slapped him into the near by building... His quirk was extremely useless.... It literally made his as light as a feather...

"You know you can't expect to beat someone if they can literally slap you away with no effort" Uravity said smiling down at the villain

Camera flashes went off around her as deku stared down....

A weird feeling in Deku's heart was found by him.. he clutched his chest in confusion...

'I-I've never felt this before' he thought

'N-no it can't be'

"D-do I like her" he muttered

-Time skip to 7PM-

Deku sits in a limousine still in his hero costume. He's a few minutes away from the Hall of fame and the public knew of him being at the hall of fame.

Many fans created lines from the hall of fame and backwards. The limousine stopped at the location and the second the doors opened flashes from cameras were seen.

Deku exited the vehicle and walked down the red carpet leading to the hall of fames entrance. In front of the entrance an exact copy of the statue of all might an deku fist bumping (the one from the agency) was found..

Deku smirked at the statue before entering the building....

-end of chapter