Chapter 10: A minor set back

<Third Person POV>

Deku bolted down the halls of Tartarus prison. He heard grumbled noises from each of the prisoners who were alive unlike stain... Deku left dents in the metal floor as he ran. Uravity followed him close behind not wanting Deku to deal with the sniper on his own.

Even with Uravity's athleticism she was no match for the speed of one for all. Deku slammed through the door of Tartarus. The door just survived begging for its hinges to keep it alive. Tartarus was located near a mountain. Deku theorised that the sniper must be up there since it would be the best location.

"DE—...IZUKU WAIT" Uravity yelled

"WHAT IF HE HAS QUIRK DESTROYING BULLETS TOO" she shouted

"I'll out-speed them" Deku mumbled  as he started running towards the mountain

"Why does he have to be so heroic" Uravity mumbled to herself

Deku leaped into the air trying to get closer to the mountain. Once he was in jumping distance he launched into the air aiming towards the mountain. He slammed into the mountain and gripped onto the sharp rocks. They were the only thing keeping him from falling. The air was thinning as he got higher up...

Deku let out a thick vine of black whip and attached it to an object on the very top of the mountain. He let go of the mountain and dropped down a bit. His final task was to climbed up the vine of black whip to reach the very top of the mountain. Slowly Deku's hands gripped onto higher parts of the vine bringing him higher and higher.

Eventually he had reached the edge of the mountain. He could barely breathe from how thin the air was. He raised his legs and landed onto the snow on the mountain.

"Ugh it's so cold" Deku muttered

Up ahead of Deku a man was laying on the floor. He was planted there to snipe out any of the villains who had ties to shape shifter... and villain deku. They had figured out that the heroes knew that stain had ties with them from the security footage from the bunker.

"One for all" deku muttered his eyes lit up and electricity surrounded his body

He used the same vine of black whip from before and tied it to the snipers body. The sniper was unsure of what was happening since he was looking at Tartarus. Deku was being as quiet as he could sneak up on him.

"UHH WHATS HAPPENING!!" The sniper shouted as the vines of black whip lifted him up off the ground.

"Your being questioned" Deku told him sternly

It took a few seconds before the sniper realised who he was talking to. His eyes lit up after the realisation. He tugged as hard as he could on the vines praying that he could break free of them.

"y-your t-the hero D-deku b-boss told me about how d-dangerous y-ou are" the Sniper said whilst shivering aggressively

"Yeah exactly... now tell me why did you do that" Deku asked

Footsteps from behind were heard. They were slowly getting closer to where the Sniper and Deku were. Deku's danger sense didn't sense any danger so he continued focusing on the sniper.

"I DID IT FOR THE MONEY BOSS WAS GONNA GIVE ME NOTHING ELSE" he yelled

"Izuku let him go let the police deal with it" a female voice from behind said softly

Deku turned around to see Uravity slowly walking towards him. Some police sirens could be heard in the background. The sniper was slowly lowered down to the ground and Deku started walking back home...