Chapter 13: Manipulation

<Third Person POV>

In the same abandoned warehouse as all the other times Shape shifter and Villain Deku met up Villain Deku stood. He was thinking to himself about his next move to take over Japan. He was jealous of how the Deku of this universe had managed to accomplish his dreams instead of falling to the dark side like he did.

'Hmmm what to do next' Villain deku pondered whilst having his finger resting on his chin

Shape shifter was meant to be arriving soon. Villain Deku had an idea of what he wanted to ask of Shape shifter but he wasn't sure if he would obey his command..

The door of the warehouse slowly creeped open as a figure stepped into the area... he awkwardly stumbled to the middle of the warehouse.

"Finally... you came" Villain deku mumbled

(Holy crap that sounds so sus when out of context)

"Yeah traffic was.. uh crazy" shapeshifter replied

"Anyway I have a task for you.." Villain Deku told him

Shape shifters head shot up at attention. He stared directly into Villain Deku's eyes not daring to drift his field of view...

"I want you to take out these major government figures, without them this country won't function properly" Villain deku explained whilst handing Shape shifter photos of the government workers

"Uh Midoriya this .. seems a little out of my league" he mumbled

"What?" Villain Deku responded confused

"I mean.. I can't do it... it's too bad" shape shifter said looking to the ground

"Pathetic" villain deku mumbled

Sparks released from villain Deku's body. Seconds later shape shifter was on the ground. Purple sparks were coming from his head. Villain Deku had all 5 fingers on his four head creating an aura around them.

Eventually he let go and shape shifters body dropped down to the ground....

"That should do it" villain deku mumbled

One of shape shifters eyes opened revealing his now purple pupils... what had villain Deku done to him...

"Perfect... mind control complete" villain deku mumbled

-A government facility miles away from the warehouse

The mindless creature that was once known as shape shifter walked through the grounds of the government facility. He wore uniform to blend in with the other workers and had transformed his face into one of the workers faces.

His main goal was to take out the prime minister. The others in power could be dealt with later but it would be more efficient to take them all at once.

After a few minutes of walking the zombie like shape shifter had located the prime ministers office. He slammed the door open revealing a small man with a skinny fat body sitting on a seat reading over some papers.

"...H-Hello there w-what are you doing in my office" the prime minister questioned

"...The task that needs to be done" he said lifting his arm into the air.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" the prime minister yelled

Shape shifters arm expanded into something similar to all for ones arm from the battle against All might. The prime ministers eyes widened looking at the veiny arm.

"As my Ex-idol once said.... SMASHHHH" Villain Deku spoke through shape shifters body using mind control

He slammed his fist into the prime ministers face crushing it.... A creepy smile on his face as he did it...

Blood spewed all over the ground. The blow had killed the prime minister easily.... Shape shifter turned his arm back into its previous form and exited the room...

Villain Deku smirked in the room that he was in.. His plan had just begun but he could already feel hero society crumbling... just like what Shigaraki felt...

-The police station later today

The heroes surrounded a police officer who was holding a clip board with information about their next mission... the police officer started to speak..

"Prime minister... gone over 10 high level government figures MIA" An officer revealed

Deku and the top heroes jumped back in shock.... How can this country even run without people like them...

"Where were they last seen" Deku questioned

"Government building C-137" the officer revealed

"I'll look over the entire area you guys stay here" Deku said removing his jacket and dashing off the building

"Dummy" Ochako mumbled as she chased after him

-Government building C-137

Deku slammed the door of the building open with Uravity following close behind. Deku walked through the hallway until he stopped at one particular door....

"Prime minister"

That was what was written on the door...

Blood was seeping from under the door.. Deku instantly slid open the door as Uravity just reached the door. They saw the prime ministers dead body lying on the floor.

It was accompanied by the other few high level government workers all laying down on the ground. Uravity and deku both lifted their hands to their mouths in shock after seeing this horrifying image...

"What the f—" deku mumbled

"O-cha... call the police" he said

Uravity took her phone out of her pocket and instantly failed the police number. Deku looked at them all begging for a sign of life from any of them....

"Hello this is police officer Davis who is speaking?" He asked politely

"It's Uravity.... They're dead" she stuttered

"Ma'am who's dead" he questioned

"The MIA government workers... are dead" she mumbled

"C-crap we'll be right over miss" officer David said abruptly ending the call...

-end of chapter

damn short chapter so rip. I wrote this chapter on the 20th of June for anyone interested lol.