Chapter 8: Secrets Revealed

<Third Person POV>

The two high ranking heroes exit the building looking for the exact coordinates. Eventually the find out that on the left side of the building there was a little entrance hidden behind some debris.

Deku pushed the debris away to find the entrance to the bunker. Once the two of them opened the double door entrance they could see a long staircase going down to the bunker.

Slowly, Deku walked down the staircase taking the lead from Uravity. Even then she stayed close behind him just in case. As they stepped on each stair crack lick noises came from the stair. It's almost as if the stair case was rushed while making it or it was made years prior.

"Woah this is creepy" Ochako muttered looking at some spiders crawling around the wall.

Eventually the two got into the main area of the bunker. It has some cracked stone tiles as flooring and a basic grey walls. All across the floor there were cardboard boxes scattered.

All of them were slightly opened... Uravity and him split up looking through all of the different boxes. Most of these boxes were filled with piles and piles of paper.

These pieces of paper had weather reports , schematics for dimension transportation, ETC... One of these papers especially caught his eye...

"Ochako... I MEAN Uraraka come look at this" Deku told her

She skipped across the room excited for some real DAMNING evidence for shape shifter. Her eye lids fluttered once she realised what this paper said.

"...no way" she muttered

"... Yes way"deku responded

On the paper there was writing in small text at the bottom of the page... it said...

"With the help of stain this work we will truly achieve our goals..."

The one for all user stared at the zero gravity user in shock.. stain hasn't been out of prison in years how long had this operation been going on behind the heroes backs.

"We should call lida and the other heroes to notify them" Deku told her

"Good idea, after that we can go straight to stain for interrogation" Uravity added

"You know we make a great team" Deku told her blushing a little

"Yeah... we do" she responded

The two turned away from each other. Deku quickly took out his phone (the newest one of course) and Dialled lida's number.

"Hello midoriya have you found anything" he asked curiously

"You won't believe this but we have reason to believe that shape shifter has ties with the hero killer stain" Deku explained

"W-WHAT how can that be" lida shouted in confusion

"According to the papers found in the bunker stain has been working with them for many years" Deku told him

"I'll send the police force down for investigation immediately I suggest you go down to stains jail cell with Uraraka"  he explained

"Yeah we already thought of thar , we'll be on our way now .. goodbye lida" Deku told him

"Goodbye midoriya" he said as he hung up the call

"You ready?" Deku asked looking over to Uravity who was looking at the ground

"Yup" she mumbled...

-At tartarus prison

The two heroes stood outside the terrifying gates of Tartarus prison. It had a creepy aura around the building. It was slowly eating the heroes up inside that that entire building was filled with people who hated their guts... except for toga she had about 67 Deku and Uravity posters all of her prison cell.

Slowly they slid open the gate of the prison. It was rusted and dirt was smeared all over Deku's hand. They walked closer to the door of the main building and walked in.

On the inside the walls were made of rusted metal. A little desk was seated not to far from the door with a person sitting on a chair behind it . They walked over to it...

"Hey uh... we're here to see the hero killer stain" Deku said

"HOLY SH*T ITS YOU GUYS YOUR LIKE THE TOP HERO'S" The lady spit out her drink excitedly

"U-uh yeah yeah that's us" Deku said rubbing the back of his head

"Alrighty then follow me to him" she said getting up off her seat with a key in her hand.

Slowly deku and Uravity walked past each villain. Many of these villains were locked up by Uravity and the other heroes. Although the big guys like : overhaul , muscular , all for one , Shigaraki , lady Nagant and the others were all locked up by deku.

As they got deeper through the never ending pathway of villains the evil-ness of them escalated. Deku eventually locked eyes with muscular who was right ahead of him.

"Wow! After all these years I get to see you again," muscular said laughing

"With all due respect I dont care" Deku told him continuing to walk on.

stain was located in the middle of the pack. His ideologies sort of infected everyone so he was considered a big deal in prison. Much like the other "leader/lone wolf" villains he got his own closed off cell. Other villains like muscular got open cells allowing people to see them from the outside.

The lady lead the two heroes to stains door. It had the word stain on it in red. The word kind of looked like a stain on the metal door.. that was fitting for him.

"Alright we're here" she said cheerfully

"I'll be waiting outside as you converse with him" she reassured opening the door for them to come in.

Inside a skinny tall man sat down on his chair. He was tied to the wall to make sure he couldn't escape. Even if he wasn't tied to it he didn't have the strength anymore. Stain had a long dirty messy beard much different to how he used to look. He had wrinkles all over his face but of course that comes with age.

(Stain is 36-37 here but due to the damages he had taken during his villainous ways he had gained permanent damage)

"Talk to me" he muttered looking straight at Deku

-End of chapter