Chapter 15.5: Time wasting

<Third Person POV>

-In the middle of the city

Uravity lead the rest of the heroes over to the location that Deku provided for them. Although many people tried to talk to them and get autographs from them , they had to ignore everyone... there were bigger problems at stake...

Eventually they had reached the cavern where Shigaraki once turned into the monster that took over Japan. The slowly crept in expect traps to be put around the base but were shocked to see that nothing was in the building..

Uravity took the group around the base looking for any trance of deku. Eventually they found the exact pathway that villain deku dragged the unconscious Deku down... the same one that all might came out of.

They slowly walked down it awaiting an entrance to a room. They were right it wasn't a dead end. Noise could be heard from across the pathway.

They could see the entrance to room... They were unsure who was in that room but they weren't gonna wait to find out..

"GO" Uravity yelled

The heroes charged into the entrance. They first saw Deku bound to a chair with metal. He was also unconscious and someone who looked identical to him sat on a chair just behind him.

They noticed the All might-nomu attached to a wall...

"W-what the..." Uravity mumbled

"Oh so you finally came" Villain Deku said turning around on his spiny chair

"D-DEKU" the heroes yelled

"Not your deku" he said smiling

Villain Deku charged at the group and pulled back his fist. Would It even do any damage to them.... He doesn't have one for all....

"I don't exactly have the same quirk as your friend over there but I do have something similar.." villain deku told them

"As Deku would say SMASHHHHHH" he yelled the last bit

The punch was equal to a 75% one for all smash and sent most of the heroes flying back. Some of the heroes that weren't as heavy even got knocked down the pathway again...

"Egghhh" Uravity spat out

It was obvious that the group of heroes that were assembled right in front of villain Deku wouldn't nearly be enough to take him down...

"Useless.." Villain deku mumbled

"I thought high ranking heroes were meant to be strong... if all of these heroes combined couldn't stop me then nothing can" he continued

-across the room

Over on the other side of the room Deku was still strapped to the chair. He was slowly regaining consciousness but Villain deku didn't know that. He could hear the fighting around him and tried to force himself to wake up....

Eventually... on of Deku's eyes snapped open... it was time for him to Obliterate Villain Deku for his crimes...

-End of chapter

WOOOHOOOO SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER. Hopefully the last chapter will be longer.