Chapter 14: Uncovering the Truth

<Third person POV>

On the floor one of the government workers rolled around on the floor... she seemed to be barely alive. Her movements were so slow that deku didn't notice her behind the table...

In an attempt to get his attention she coughed out the blood that was residing in her mouth. She has succeeded in her final mission before her death... Deku noticed her dying body on the ground..

"Oh my g—" deku mumbled

"Shhhh there's no point on staying in shock.." the lady mumbled

"Death is Imminent for me..." she continued

"Who did this to you" Deku asked

"Damian.... He used to be my co-worker in my youth" she said whilst coughing the last of her blood

"Do you know anything of his whereabouts" Deku question

"B... ack when ... we worked together.... He... lived i..n an a..part m..ment near d-Delmas's... sh..op" She could barely get the words out of her mouth

"Thank you for your assistance miss" he thanked her in her final breaths

She let out one last smile before peacefully passing... Deku let out another breath before hearing police sirens in the background...

Two officers barged into the doors gasping at the sight of deku on his knees looking down at the corpses....

"I'm going after him" Deku told the police officers whilst still staring at the wall.

"Go ahead number 1" they replied as he swiftly exited the building. This time... Ochako wasn't fast enough to catch up to an angered one for all powered deku...

-in the middle of the city

Lighting struck as deku launched himself from building to building. Sometimes he would swing on some poles that were attached to the buildings with black whip... rain landed all over his costume as he passed by some cars.

Eventually he spotted the building where "Damian" lived. Using black whip he swung his body right into the window shattering it and sending him flying into the building. "Damian" was on the floor rolling around mindlessly. Deku looked at him confused... where had he seen that face before...

"Shape shifter.... You did this to them"  deku mumbled

"Nugghhhhhh" shape shifter grunted

Deku pins him down to the ground and raises his hand up to shape shifters temple.. One of Deku's quirks that he got from one for all was called "information". This quirk allowed him to find out the last 48 hours of events to happen to a person.

Deku's eyes widen as he lives through Shape shifters mind control and the brutal murder over the workers... He also lives through shape shifter getting mind controlled..After he snaps out of the information flashbacks he thinks to himself...

'Midoriya' he thought to himself

'In the flashbacks shape shifter called his boss midoriya.... That's my name who else has that name... mom would never do that...' he continued his thought track

'Who could it have been'...

"Who is your boss" Deku calmly asked

"Nghhhuu" Shape shifters mumbled

"Dammit.." deku said

Another of the quirks that deku had gain from one for all was called "reality morph". The HPA specifically told him to not use it a lot in hero work or out in public as people could use that in court cases against him. Since shape shifter was in a mindless state , he wouldn't remember the usage of reality morph.

A red energy released from Deku's hands and it circled around shape shifters head. Shape shifters eyes snapped open. He launched into the air when he noticed that deku was right in front of him...

"AHHH DON'T HURT ME" he yelled at deku

Deku send a black whip vine to catch him... the rest of the vines wrapped around him and made sure that no matter what shape he turned into it wasn't small enough to escape through.

"Don't worry I won't" deku replied

"Now tell me who is your boss" Deku asked

"M-midoriyaaaa" he spits out

"Which one" Deku questions

"Y-youuu" shape shifter replies whilst stuttering

"H-how can that be I-I'm me" Deku tells him

"He's different" shape shifter tells him

"In what ways" deku asks

"The events of his life happened differently... he told he it all changed when he met all might.. at age 14" shape shifter spat out

"Go on" Deku Says

Shape shifter looked at Deku's eyes... he was horrified of prison... he was always told that with his quirk he could escape anything.,. It seems it wasn't always the case...

"W-when he was 14 all might denied him... Then while walking down a street all for one took him under his wing and taught him the ways of villainy... you even teamed up with Shigaraki and took over Japan... you stabbed everyone in the back... y-you y-you-" shape shifter blurted out

"That's enough" deku said wide eyed

Shape shifter gulped and nodded at deku. Slowly the vines of black whip released from shape shifters body and Deku walked up to the smashed open window... Shape shifter tried to get up but deku stared back at him..

"Stay down... you won't get away with the crimes you committed when you were in control... I'll tell the police you were mind controlled for the other actions..." deku told him

"T-thank you..," shape shifter responded

"Your welcome" deku told him smiling..

-Villian deku HQ

Villain Deku was sitting down peacefully watching shape shifter committing the crimes that he commanded. Now shape shifter was on the ground in his house while villain deku was watching him making sure that he wasn't losing control of the mind control.

"CRACK"

"Shape shifter you did this to them"

Red energy came off Deku's body and latched onto shape shifter... soon the mind control was lifted from shape shifter..

Villain Deku looked in shock seeing his counter part winning over shape shifters control. He couldn't let this happen...  He had to stop this... even if it contradicts with his plan...

In his plan he was meant to ignore deku... he was supposed to be avoidable... but now he is part of the main mission...

-The end