Chapter 1.

"Are you coming for the party tonight?" Duean asks Phuwin as he eats his snacks. "Everyone and anyone is going to be there. You just removed your braces as well, all you have to do is just grab some contact lens and you'll be able to get anyone you want."

Phuwin groans. "I don't know. I don't quite want to meet new people. I want to study tomorrow."

Duean angrily throws his snacks on the table. "No. I'm dragging you there with me. I will use my card as your older brother to force you to go. Also this party is a pre party for exams then there's another party after the exams."

Phuwin didn't know where the time goes but he's now at some random guy's house. Phuwin feels irritated that he cannot go against his older brother. He sits in a circle with some of his brother's friends and some other strangers.

Phuwin could feel someone watching him but each time he looks around, there was no one looking his way. He feels uncomfortable not knowing who's eyeing on him. He feels tingles climbing up his back each time he looks away.

"What's wrong?" One of the guys from the group asks.

"N-Nothing." Phuwin replies.

"Maybe you don't have enough drinks." Duean pours a cup for Phuwin. Phuwin didn't pay attention to what his brother pours into it, he was too busy looking around. He grabs the cup from his brother. "Drink it down right now." Duean forces him.

"Yeah, yeah." Phuwin chugs down onto the cup, the bitterness and the heat starts to choke him and he coughs out into his cup. "What did you put inside here?!" Phuwin asks.

"Oh pure liquor." Duean answers. "Now drink it down."

Phuwin wouldn't dare to go against his brother and forces the whole cup into his belly. It's a hard drink to swallow but he did it anyway. He thanks the advice from his brother to change his spectacles to contact lens at least he wouldn't have to worry about losing it in this party.

"Duean, did you hear about the person giving hickies?" One of his friends asks.

"Yeah. I heard about it. Nobody knows who they are. All that I heard is that even the person who got the hickies can't even remember who did it to them because his or her targets are usually drunks." Duean replies.

"Yeah. I heard of that too." Duean friends replies.

Curiosity manages to grab Phuwin by the throat and he wants to ask more about it. "How does he or she pick his targets?"

"I'm not sure. The victims are in a mixture of both guys and girls but it only happens once. I've never seen anyone who gotten those hickies twice." Duean replies.

Phuwin has a few words in his head but the alcohol starts to affect him that his vision starts to get blurry. He got up to his feet and his vision starts to get worse. "Where's the toilet?" Phuwin asks.

Someone pointed upstairs and he just followed the direction without listening to the words that come out of the person's mouth. He take slow and uneven steps towards the stairs. When he manages to put his hand onto the railing, he didn't know how he would make it up the stairs.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Phuwin blinks his eyes a couple of times, trying to get a good look at the person. Phuwin shakes his head. "N-No. I gotta go to the toilet but everything is moving."

The guy smiles at him. "Let me help you." He grabs Phuwin's arm and put it around his shoulder. Phuwin couldn't even balance himself that he has to put his weight onto the stranger. He brought Phuwin to the toilet but enters it with him.