Chapter 6.

Phuwin stares at Pond, knowing that he couldn't control what Pond did in the past before meeting him. Phuwin is into Pond but after knowing that Pond keeps a secret about him making the marks on his body despite Pond making his moves onto him for the past week, he feels a little wary. "Let's just end the conversation here." Phuwin says.

Pond let go of his hand and puts them on the steering wheel. "Alright. I'll send you home."

The ride back to Phuwin's place is just as silent as their trip to the restaurant with only the sound of music from the radio filling the air. When they arrived at Phuwin's house, Phuwin didn't leave the car. "Thank you." Phuwin says, looking at Pond. He didn't know why but he didn't want to leave the car yet.

"You're welcome." Pond replies. Pond scratches his head, he feel a little awkward with the situation. "If anyone disturbs you, let me know."

Phuwin nods in acknowledgement. Pond's stomach starts to grumble, breaking the tension between them. Phuwin laughs. "Do you want to come over? I think my family is home if you don't mind. We didn't even get to eat with Mix." Phuwin suggests.

Pond shakes his head. "It's fine. I don't want to intrude and I think I should probably give you some space."

Phuwin's eye's softens up. "It's fine. Really."

Before Pond could reply, there was a loud knock on the window, on Phuwin's side. The two boys got caught by surprise. Phuwin brow's scrunch together as he looks at his brother. Phuwin winds down the window. "What do you want?" Phuwin asks aggressively.

Deuan lifts a brow and put his hands on his hips. "Is that how you greet your brother after spam calling you the whole morning when you went missing for the night?"

"Yes." Phuwin answers shortly.

Duean grunts. "I was about to go out to find you but since you're here I don't need to." He looks at Pond. "Eh! It's you again! Phuwin, did you sleep at his house?!"

"Yeah. Why?" Phuwin asks.

Duean messes up Phuwin's hair. "You're growing so well. You have a friend of your own." Duean turns to Pond. "You wanna come over dinner?"

"It's fine." Pond smiles, rejecting the offer.

Pond's stomach grumbles once more, earning a silence from the two brothers. "Well, you're coming for dinner. I'm telling mom to cook a little extra. Phuwin you just show your friend where to park. I'll be inside." Duean says after hearing Pond's stomach grumble.

"I guess there's no more escape for you." Phuwin says.

"Are you sure? The bite on your neck is still there. I don't want your family to think of about what we did last night." Pond asks.

"My brother doesn't know that it is you. So it should be fine. My brother invited you anyway, I can't argue with him because he's older than me. Even if I say that you can't make it, he wouldn't let me let you go that easily." Phuwin answers.

When Pond drives into Phuwin's house to park his car, they spot a lady in a beautiful dress rushing out of the house. Phuwin got out of the car. "Ma! Where are you going? I thought we're going dinner?"

"I got to run to work. I cooked for you and Duean and a little extra for your friends. I gotta go!" She runs out of the gate and disappears.

Pond got out of the car and look at Phuwin on the other side. "I guess it's just dinner with your brother."

Phuwin let out breath. "Follow me." Pond and Phuwin enters the house, it is a cozy house and Pond liked the vibes and hooks his pinky onto Phuwin's. Phuwin stops at look at the locked finger. He looks up at Pond, earning a sly grin and a bounced brow.