Chapter 12.

The next day when Pond and Phuwin got out of the car. Phuwin groans and looks at Pond after lifting himself up from his phone. "Pond. My mom wants you to come over for dinner tonight. She said no exceptions." Phuwin whines.

Pond's eyes widen at Phuwin. "What's with the sudden invitation?" Pond asks as he walks over to Phuwin, taking his bag away from him.

"I can carry my own bag." Phuwin grabs it back and slings it over his shoulder, earning a slightly annoyed look from Pond. "My mom wasn't happy that I slept over at your place last night. He wants to meet the boy that i slept over with."

"Oh. Then that should be fine. We'll grab some stuff so we could all eat together." Pond says.

When they walk towards the foyer of the school, Phuwin grabs onto Pond's arm. Pond turns around confused. "Also, I kinda told my mom about you." Phuwin says nervously, hoping Pond wouldn't be angry.

Pond's eyes widens up once more. He is unsure what to make out of the information that he just got from Phuwin. "Was it good stuff or bad stuff?" Pond asks.

"Well, I said that we are technically friends since we both haven't label each other yet." Phuwin answers nervously.

Pond grabs Phuwin's waist and pull him in close to him. "Then how about we make it official then? From today onwards, you are mine." Pond unbuttons the top of Phuwin's uniform, exposing his chest full of love bites from Pond last night.

Everyone around them are watching them as if they are something out of the ordinary. Phuwin pushes Pond away, escaping his grasp. "Pond. People are watching." Phuwin says softly.

"It's fine. Let them watch." Pond replies. Just as Phuwin is about to button up his shirt again, Pond grabs his wrist and gives him a glare, shaking his head. Phuwin could tell the look at his eyes where he feels Pond asserting his dominance and Phuwin obeys without hesitation.

When Phuwin lowers his hand and Pond releases it. Pond flashes him a smile. "Good. I'll see you after school. And don't worry, the mark that I did on you isn't as much as the ones you did on me." Pond replies with a wink.

Phuwin notices that Pond's marks are all over his neck and down into his shirt. Pond has no way of hiding it, not as much as Phuwin. Phuwin reaches out for Pond and unbuttons the first button, revealing his skin. He didn't know how hype up he was last night that there is no clean skin on Pond from the neck down.  "Now we're even." Phuwin says.

Pond snickers. "At this point, I think you're getting more bold by the day."

Phuwin's cheeks starts to blush. "No. Anyway I'll see you later." Phuwin quickly runs away, taking the attention from the students around them away from him.

Pond's class ended and he is packing up his stuff until someone approaches him. "Pond. If you don't mind me asking, is Phuwin the person who does love bites on people when they're drunk?" One of his classmates asks.

Mix rolls his eyes. "Why are you asking this? It's obviously none of your business." Mix answers as he looks at the boy cowers a step away after feeling Mix's hostility.

Pond looks at Mix, and gestures for him to calm down. "Yeah. He's the guy. Why? Is it because of all of my bite marks on my skin?" Pond questions.

"W-Well. My friend asks Phuwin and he says that it was you who did it because of the amount of love bites on his skin." His classmates reply. "So I'd just like to know which one of you guys is it."

"I don't know. You should ask him yourself. I believe this is not something you should ask people." Pond replies calmly as he picks up his bag and turns to Mix. "I'm meeting Phuwin to have dinner with his family."