Chapter 5.

Pond got to wipe his hand on his shirt when Phuwin refuse to let go of him. He is still slumping onto Pond's chest, holding tightly onto his shirt. "Are you okay or was just now too much for you?" Pond asks, unsure what is going on with Phuwin.

Phuwin is embarrassed and has yet collected all of his composure after the things they did. Phuwin shakes his head. "I-It's like my first time doing it with someone like this." Phuwin says into his chest.

Pond let out a small laugh, Phuwin is just a small adorable kid. "It's fine. You did really well considering your first time. Also, I wouldn't call this your first time since I'm only helping you."

Phuwin lets go of Pond, looking at him in his eyes, flustered that wasn't considered his first time. Pond places his hand onto Phuwin's cheek and caresses his lips with his thumb. Pond has the strong urge to claim those lips once more but if does, he knows that they won't leave the bed. "Don't worry about it alright?" Pond reassures.

Phuwin smiles at Pond in reply. Pond climbs out of the bed, heading to the bathroom. "I'm going to wash myself up. When Phuwin sees Pond standing up, he could see the obvious tent in his pants. It makes him swallow a ball of anxiety in his throat to know that someone could actually be that size.

Pond notices Phuwin looking at his erection. "Well, I'm obviously going to finish myself off as well. So it'd probably take a long time."

Phuwin nods. "Y-You need h-help?" He asks, nervously.

"It's fine. I want your first time to be with someone you like." Pond replies before going into the bathroom. Phuwin grabs onto his chest, he didn't know why his chest is beating rapidly and his little friend is awake once again.

Phuwin decides to calm himself down and wait for Pond to finish bathing until it was his turn. When he check his phone, there were a lot of miss calls from his brother and his friends. Phuwin rolls his eyes and throws his phone away.

Once the two boys were finish bathing and the two boys are getting dressed. Phuwin couldn't help but admire how dashing Pond looks as he tidies himself up in the mirror. "Y-You want to go for breakfast or something?" Phuwin asks. It was his first time asking someone out on a date.

Pond looks at Phuwin through the mirror with a lifted brow. "It's three in the afternoon."

"Early dinner?" Phuwin corrected himself.

Pond laughs softly. "I'm meeting a friend for food. You can join if you want to."

Phuwin scratches his head as he walks towards Pond. "I-I was asking you out on a date."

Pond turns to Phuwin, smiling at him while caressing his cheek once more. "I would love to." Pond replies. Phuwin's heart skips a beat and he could feel fireworks in his belly. He smiles from ear to ear. "But I don't date. I'm not ready for it."

In that instant, Phuwin's fireworks turn into an instant flush in the bowl. Pond could see the boy frown but put up a front and smile instead. "But you can always call me if you need help. Especially the one between your legs." Pond winks at him.

Phuwin got silent with the words that came out of Pond's lips. Pond notices that and looks at Phuwin. "If you're really that hungry, you can join Mix and I for a meal." Pond suggests. "I don't think we would mind it."

Phuwin forces a smile. This is the best he could get for today. He shouldn't keep his hopes up and get it shattered like a few moments ago. He takes a deep breath, collecting his composure. "Sure."

Pond puts his hand against his neck, circling his thumb at the mark he made on Phuwin's neck. "I didn't think I'd bite you that hard." Pond made an excuse for himself. "I'm sorry to add on to your markings."