Chapter 2.

"You can keep my coat until you get home. I don't think it'd be appropriate to show your chest out to the open." Pond teases as he sees Phuwin's skin. The thoughts rushed back into his head when he was making those marks and the taste of his skin.

"It's okay. I don't want to trouble you." Phuwin folds up the coat, handing it over to him.

Pond let out an exhausted smile, taking the coat and putting it back on him. He puts Phuwin's arm into the hole and buttons it up. "I know it might not be the best thing to wear but at least cover yourself up." Pond advices.

Mix turns the corner and spots the two of them. "There the two of you are." Mix observes Phuwin's skin and notices the amount of bite marks on his skin. He glares at Pond who knows that he meant and clears his throat. "That's a lot of hickies. You probably had a good time at the party last night." Mix comments.

Phuwin's eyes widen up. "Actually I couldn't even remember how I got it. And wait, You guys were at the party too?"

"Yeah. We're in the same year and faculty, how can we not meet each other? I've seen you in our combine lectures sometimes." Pond replies.

Phuwin scratches his head, embarrassed that he didn't know the two people standing in front of him. "Anyway, thanks for saving me back there. I didn't know what to do." Phuwin says his gratitude.

Mix takes out his phone and meddles with it before showing it to the both of them. "I think you might want to lay low for now." Mix advices. The two boys could see pictures of Phuwin with the amount of bite marks on his chest that was taken a while ago. It was trending on their faculty group and he's the hot topic for it.

Pond feels responsible for Phuwin and looks at Mix before Phuwin. "I could send you home if you want to."

Phuwin shakes his head. "It's fine. I can get my brother to send me home."

Pond put his hands onto Phuwin's neck, circling his thumb gently onto the dark blueish purple mark that he made last night. Phuwin got stunned by Pond's action, the soft touch from Pond's fingers make his body heat up in an instant. "It doesn't hurt right?" Pond asks.

Phuwin shakes his head, unable to utter a word out from his mouth. Phuwin wishes it would stay like this forever. "Phuwin!" The sudden yell caught the three of them by surprise. "You're already trending! We should get the hell out of here!"

Phuwin looks at Pond and Mix, nodding slightly. "Thank you. I have to go. I'll see you around." Phuwin smiles nervously at Pond.

When Phuwin runs over to his brother and disappears after turning the corner, Mix punches Pond on his shoulder. "Ow." Pond recoils from the pain. "What was that for?"

"You think I don't know who did those hickies? I know it was you." Mix confronted him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Pond lies, rubbing the area where Mix punched him.

Mix pinches the bridge of his nose. "How did that happen? You only do that when you're drunk. You were with me most of the time and I don't recall you getting drunk. Do you know what could happen when people find out that you're the one putting hickies on drunk people?"

"I mean all of them couldn't even remember that it was me and also, if I recall they even said that they wouldn't mind getting it again because they remember that it was a good feeling when I was marking them." Pond answers back.

Mix punches him again, making Pond recoil and take a step away from him. "I warned you. Don't say I didn't." Mix observes Pond top to bottom. "Anyway, why did you mark him anyway when you're not drunk? It was also more than you usually do on people."