Chapter 9.

Pond could feel something twitching as he rubs circles on Phuwin's thigh. He leans into Phuwin's ear. "Looks like you're excited for it." Pond whispers softly in a smooth voice that melts Phuwin in an instant.

Phuwin leans against Pond, burying his face into his neck, allowing Pond to get his way with his body. Phuwin starts to pecks Pond's neck with kisses, tasting his skin is addictive for Phuwin, the smell and the taste of Pond's skin is so addictive that he couldn't think straight anymore.

The kisses that Phuwin is pecking on Pond's neck are building up Pond's lust slowly. He unzips Phuwin's pants and pulls out his shaft. Phuwin immediately tries to cover it. "Pond. What are you doing?" Phuwin whispers in a panic.

"Just keep quiet and nobody will know." Pond replies softly.

He grabs onto Phuwin's shaft while his other hand moves up his waist and grabs a fistful of Phuwin's hair as Phuwin buries his face into Pond's neck once again. The way Pond grabs his shaft feels like Phuwin has lost control of his senses.

Pond starts to stroke his Phuwin's shaft, making Phuwin grab onto Pond for support. Phuwin is trying his best not to make a squeak but it was hard with the way Pond is handling him. Pond smiles and watches the movie as his hand moves.

"P-Pond. I-I can't stay q-quiet." Phuwin says softly with whines inbetween. Pond ignores Phuwin and pulls his head closer into his shoulder and he starts to tighten his grip and fondle his shaft even more.

The waves of pleasure is too overwhelming for Phuwin to keep still. He reaches around Pond's neck and pulls him in as he bites onto Pond's neck, unable to hold in the ecstasy that Pond is giving him. He sinks in teeth into Pond skin while continuously slides his tongue on Pond's skin.

Pond winces at the pain but continues to carress Phuwin's hair while moving his hand. The small pain and pleasure on Pond's neck motivates him to go harder. He tighten his grip slightly while stroking it faster.

Pond could hear Phuwin make small guttural sounds from his throat and feel his hand getting wet from Phuwin's shaft leaking. Pond could tell that his leaking shaft is lubing the process and he could tell that I wouldn't take long for Phuwin to reach his peak.

Phuwin's hand reaches down to Pond's waist and slides his hand underneath his shirt. He grabs Pond's side tightly as he feel himself reaching closer to the edge. Phuwin couldn't tell how many times he moved his lips on Pond's neck but all he wants to do right now is feel every inch of Pond's skin.

Pond starts to increase his speed when he notices that the movie is reaching its end. Phuwin removes his lips and buries his face onto Pond's chest and he grips tightly onto Pond's side. Pond quickly moves his hand up from the shaft and covers the shaft.

Pond rubs the head, causing Phuwin's breath to hitch and his body twitch uncontrollably. When Pond starts to let out a soft long moan, Pond cups his hand over Phuwin's head as he starts squirting out his essence.

Phuwin's shaft twitches in as he tries to catch all of the white liquid shooting out of it. He grabs Phuwin's head and squeeze out any remaining liquid. Phuwin is having trouble catching his breath after the orgasm.

Pond taps Phuwin's head lightly with his hand that was grabbing the fistful of his hair. Phuwin looks up and he could see Pond's hand fully drowned in his essence. "How do you want me to clean this up?" Pond asks softly.

Phuwin shakes his head into Pond's chest. Pond let out a sigh, knowing how Phuwin would be like every time he has an orgasm. Phuwin looks up at Pond as he put his stained thumb into his mouth, tasting Phuwin's liquid.

The taste of salt wasn't as strong but he knows that he should feed Phuwin something that would improve the taste. He wipes his hand on edge of seat, letting the next unlucky victim to deal with it. He reaches for Phuwin's flaccid shaft and puts it back into his pants and zips it up.

Despite being flaccid, the sensitivity from his orgasm still lingers in his body and it was hard for him to move other than the twitching from Pond's action. "The movie is about to end." Pond informs. Phuwin once again nods into his chest. "I hope that was enough action for you."

Once the movie ended, it takes a while for Phuwin to regain back his senses. The first thing they did was head to the bathroom where Pond could wash his hands. When he looks into the mirror, he notices multiple patches of deep red bite marks where Phuwin sinks his teeth into.

Phuwin got out of the cubicle, noticing Pond looking at his neck through the mirror. "I'm s-sorry. You asked me to be quiet and I didn't know what to do." Phuwin apologizes.

"It's fine. I can't have you screaming like last night or we'll be kicked out of the movie." Pond replies.

Phuwin looks away, scratching his head. "Can we just eat back at your place? I'm kinda tired." Phuwin asks.

Pond let out a small laugh. "Sure. I'll cook again then. Also, I can tell that you aren't used to doing it every day. That's why you're easily tired." Pond turns around and dries his hand on his jeans. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you'll get used to it because we're going for a second round. You haven't finish me off yet."

Phuwin swallows the ball of anxiety gathering up in his throat. He remembers how big Pond was and it was nearly impossible for it to fit into his mouth. "C-Can I not?" Phuwin asks shyly.

Pond lifts a brow. "We'll see when we get home."

Phuwin couldn't tell if he was satisfied with the answer or not. Part of him wants to go for a second round but he don't know if his body can't handle it. He's exhausted from all the orgasm that he's having and Pond is not giving him any breaks.

When they got home, Pond starts cooking immediately. Phuwin lingers around the kitchen watching Pond cook. He could tell that Pond has been cooking since he was young with the way he handles the ingredients. "Who taught you how to cook?" Phuwin asks as he looks over Pond's shoulder.

Pond feels irritated with Phuwin's presence in the kitchen but he has to accept that Phuwin might be living with him if they are going to continue to date. He lets out a long breath. "Since I was young. My mom taught me how to cook. Also, I wouldn't be bugging her by looking over the shoulder. I would ask if she would need my help instead." Pond replies sarcastically.

Phuwin pulls away with a nervous laugh. "Do you need help?"

Pond shakes his head with a small chuckle. "It's fine. I'm almost done. You can help me set up the table. That would be good enough. I just hope that you're satisfied with only a couple of dishes instead of the fried rice."

"It's fine. I am king anyway, you should treat me with your best dishes." Phuwin boast as he sets up the table.

Pond looks at with a soft smile. "Yes your honor, I hope you like the food that I cook for you tonight."

They set up the table and start eating together. When Phuwin got the first bite, the flavor explodes in his mouth and his eyes gleams open. "Pond! This taste delicious!" Phuwin says as he digs more into his food.

Pond admires how Phuwin eyes gleam to the taste of food. Phuwin seems genuinely happy with his cooking. "I'm glad you like it." Pond replies. Somehow this soften up Pond's heart, it's been a while since he went all out with his cooking.

Phuwin notices Pond's grin as he is eating and points his fork at him. "I know that look. Whatever it is, it will be a no. Let me enjoy your food and put it to an end for tonight." Phuwin replies to the sly grin that Pond gives him.

"More than a week and you know me that well." Pond replies.

"That's all we ever do. Going out for the movie and eating like this is the only time we have that doesn't have anything to do with my..." Phuwin drags off. "My log."

Pond lets out a laugh. "I would prefer if you would call it a joystick. It does seem to bring both you and I much joy in playing with it."

"Don't go naming what my thing is. I will name it." Phuwin once again points his fork at Pond.