Deja Vu😩😩

PEOPLE ARE STILL READING THIS BOOK OMG I FEEL SO BAD I ORIGINALLY STARTED THIS BOOK OUT AS A JOKE AND NOW IT HAS 59K READS💀💀💔

I LOVE YOU ALL AND IVE MISSED YOU ALL!!!😭😭

tw: mentions of rape
_____

Remember that whole Noah Grey rapes Midas thing? Yeah well, Midas felt as if it was starting to come true. For about a month now he was starting to feel as though the man was getting more creepy.. alot more

Direct.

His mannerisms were alot more straightforward and handsy. Midas was prepared for it though. Almost as if his nightmare warned him of what was to come. God bless.

Today was a strange day though,not quite like any other. Noah came into Midas's office,asking to see when he joined the agency. Midas's nightmare was playing out.

It scared him,but now was not the time to be afraid. If he could pull this off,he'd be able to tell if Noah was a real threat.

"When you joined the agency?" Midas repeated. Pretending to be confused. Noah nodded his head. "For what reason?Why has this particular thing spiked your interest?" M questioned him further. Wanting to hear Noah's horribly constructed lie for himself

"Oh you know.." Noah looked around. A shit eating grin on his face. Midas squinted his eyes behind his black glasses. "I just thought it would be refreshing to see how far I've come." Noah quickly looked back at Midas. It was quiet for a moment.

Only for a moment though,before the sound of a file drawer being opened and the sound of folders filled the air. "Let's see..."Midas skimmed through folders with his slender fingers. Hearing some shuffling come up above,he quickly looked at Noah.

"Pardon?" Noah asked. "Sorry sir,I dropped something and didn't hear what you said." Midas looked at his cup of coffee. The liquid was visibly more fizzy. Of course no normal person would notice this very minimalistic change but Midas was an international super spy 😩. Of course he'd know.

"Nothing." Midas said suspiciously. Continuing his dreaded search.

Eventually, Midas handed Noah his folder. But he didn't drink the coffee. He sat there watching as Noah skimmed through the tan file. Midas watched as Noah's eyes kept glancing at his cup. Deciding to speak on it, he put his face in one hand.

"You are eyeing my drink a little too hard,would you like a glass?"Noah smiled nodding his head. Huh,how weird. Maybe he didn't drug it after all. Midas grinned and rang a silver bell on his desk. The noise chiming through the room.

Shorty after, a henchman placed 2 cups of coffee on his desk. Midas shuffled around pretending to clear things off his desk. "So,should we have..oops!"

His black pen rolled right of his desk and next to Noah's foot. "I got it!"Noah politely picked it up. And placed it back on the desk. "Thank you, anyways should we have a toast?" Midas asked. Picking his teacup up and holding it close.

Time to test shit out.

"To our newest member!"

Noah repeated those words.

Clink!

They drank at the same time. Not breaking eye contact. Midas couldn't help but smirk as he drank. They put the cups down at the same time. Midas clutched his hands together, gently placing them on the table.

Waiting patiently. Noah continued to scroll through the folders. Blinking a bit more than before. That's when the realization hit, and he tried to hurriedly dismiss himself. "Wait a minute, sit back down." Midas commanded.