Shower Time úwù

Rare footage of why Midas flooded the map (1886 colorized)

Enjoy ,you heathens (jk ily)

#freefortnite
____

Midas stood in his shower. Thinking about nothing in particular. He preferred taking baths but as of right now,he wanted to stand.

As he was reaching for the soap,He heard the doorknob jiggle vigorously. Midas immediately looked at the door. Scared as all hell.

"UHHH-"Midas blushed. Hoping he wasn't being robbed or something stupid.

Then,in came Meowscles. Wearing nothing but some shorts. The cat silently closed the door behind him. Midas let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"Jesus fuck Meowscles!You scared the crap out of me!"He breathed out. Clutching his chest. Meowscles laughed.

"Sorry Boss. I didn't know you we're in here."He looked Midas up and down. Staring at his naked body that was, very much,drenched in water.

"What are you doing in here anyway?"Midas asked. Crossing his arms. Meowscles spoke. "Oh!Well..me and Skye are playing hide and seek!And knowing Skye she would never go in your room."

Midas giggled. "Hah!..Way to play it smart.."He looked away. The smile still evident on his face. Eventually,Midas snapped out of it.

Meowscles started to purr. Looking at Midas like this was making him feel a bit.. excited. But wasn't he always excited when it came to Midas?

As Midas continued bathing, Meowscles wrapped his hands around his waist. Meowscles looked at Midas. Licking his lips.

"Why do you always look so good?"He complimented. Midas smirked. "I don't know."He shrugged."

"It just runs in the family."Meowscles was surprised. Confidence wasn't really something Midas had. He pretty much lacked it.

Midas gripped Meowscles's shorts. Slowly tugging them down. Meowscles swished his tail from side to side.

"Show me what you want to do to me."Midas commanded. The cat was happy he said that. It's not everyday he's in the mood to do shit like this.

"..are u sure?.."He asked. Quickly glancing at Midas. Meowscles's face began to heat up. Midas nodded his head. "Yeah. I could use a good pounding into right about now."

...

"Well first I would...grab you like this." Meowscles pinned Midas up against the bathroom wall. This made Midas super horny. So much so that he actually moaned a bit.

"Then I would..touch you like this.."He slowly wrapped his hands around Midas's warm shaft. Stroking it ever so slightly. Meowscles leaned into Midas's neck. Biting so hard it would surely leave a bruise.

"A-ah~..mmm~.."The twink bit his lip. Supressing his moans. Midas's eyes went half lidded. "Don't cum until I say so."He started playing with Midas's nipples with his other hand.

Meowscles continued stroke. He felt Midas member throb in his hand as it started to leak precum. He took notice of this and went faster. Midas was starting to pant like crazy.

"P-please..ah~..I c-can't.."
He dug his nails into to Meowscles's back. Knees weakening.

"..go." Meowscles allowed. Midas released his semen all over Meowscles and onto his hand.

I can't believe I just did that.

"Damn!Sorry..That's gonna leave a mark..."Meowscles apologized. Watching the blood roll down Midas's chest. He bit down too hard and it showed.