escalate

I hate myself.

After reading,come up here and tell me if I should continue add another chapter. Pls?

Edit:every day this books gets more views meaning more people are turning to the dark side by reading this sinful book.

Will contain: smut.

Enjoy.
____________________________

It was another normal day in the agency. The Agents completed their missions and after all they're hard work Midas decided they could take the rest of the day off.

Maya,Skye and TnTina went shopping soon after the Mission. Brutis was sharpening his axe. Midas was searching for another mission to do after they rested. And Meowscles went to his gym to workout,even though he didn't need too.

Speaking of Meowscles,right now he was doing his 110th push-up. He wasnt really exhausted but he did have a little sweat dripping.

After getting to 300 Push-ups,he decided to hop in the shower. He was still sweaty from the mission they did so of course he wanted to refresh himself.

Meowscles got in the shower he purred as the warm water ran all over his swole body.
After the shower he dried his wet fur and headed to his room to grab his overalls. Right now his waist was just wrapped in a towel.

Meowscles's ears perked towards the direction of the stairs as he heard his name being called from down there. Not just from anyone,but from Midas himself.

"Meowscles get down here now!"

"Meoow...Mew!(Wait,not y-yet!)

"I'll give you cat nip~" Midas bribed.

Oh No...Cat nip was Meowscles weakness...
Meowscles's heart skipped a beat. As much as he wanted to bolt down there he was still wrapped in a towel.

"Mrrooowww...meow!"

"I dont care if you're in a towel. Just get down here."

Meowscles sighed. This was super embarrassing. Yeah he liked showing off his muscles but not like this. Not to mention how cold he was since he just got out of the shower.

He made his way downstairs,ignoring the confused look he got from Brutis. Or at least he tried to.
"Uhh... Meowscles what the hell?"Brutis tried to hide his laugh.

Instead of arguing with him, Meowscles sighed in defeat and went to Midas. As he was walking he felt his towel shifting towards the floor, slightly exposing his v-line.

"...mroww..."he shivered a bit as he came in contact with the cool air outside. Slowly but shortly, Meowscles walked towards Midas.

"Mew".

Midas turned around and was face to face with Meowscles. He pointed towards the tiny bag of cat nip that sat on the table and saw Meowscles jump in delight.

Once Meowscles went to retrieve the bag of Cat Nip,Midas got a good look at Meowscles's back. Now that he thought about it, Meowscles was very attractive. Especially for a cat man thingy.

Midas sighed and sat down. His head rested in his hands and one leg crossed over the other. When Meowscles got the bag,he knelt over to Midas and started purring. Midas smiled a little. Still trying to seem professional,he denied Meowscles's plead for head pats.

This only made Meowscles beg harder. He reached for his towel grabbe on both ends. He made this smug look.

"I'll do it."He said confidently.

"I dont think I know what you mean."Midas said nochalantly.

Midas blushed at the thought. He knew damn well what was about to go down.